• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I really am wondering how we all got here. What do these "Administrator" beasts need us here for? Why build a digital prison to lock up sockpuppets in?

Hmm... footwear enthusiasts from outer space? Could be... Or maybe... intergalactic theater company that kidnaps its actors, erases their memories, and brainwashes them into believing they're various fictional characters? The more elaborate, the better.

Wait... fictional? No no no no. Forget I said that. I may have been wrong about Robin Hood, but I definitely know that I am not fictional.

Oh gr8, another nutjo8

How many does that make Count?

It doesn't take an expert to tell that we all have a few screws loose, hee hee!

*stares at Vriska*

...Now, what are you? I don't think I've seen you before. Humanoid, yes, but the horns... Highly advanced minotaur? Those are some very odd horns, though, minotaur horns are fairly consistent... and symmetrical. Hm.

I've never heard of this planet, Alternia, either. And that's unusual. I've heard of Trenzalore and Krop Tor and Tivoli and Akhaten and Apalapucia and Alfava Matraxis, but never an Alternia.

Planet of the Alternative Music, maybe? ...No, that's right next to the planet of the coffee shops...

I don't like not knowing things, it's just not supposed to happen!

How dare you insult my 8eautiful horns like that!!!!!!!! >::::( and don't even compare me to one of those simple humans. I'll have you know that I am a high 8lood!

Well you see........ Alternia is kinda gone. At the moment I'm stuck playing a game with a 8unch of other idiots.

Planet of the Alternative Music, maybe? ...No, that's right next to the planet of the coffee shops...
Are those from the Hipster Galaxy? I don't like people who come from there because they don't like my dancing. Not huge fans of Katy Perry, either.

@Twelfth Doctor; Alternia is t) (e planet t) (at I was once destined to rule!
It's gone now, but t) (at doesn't matter!!! I get to have a wonderful time in my dream bubbles!!!

"Screw destiny, if it kicks you, give it a kick back!" :3 ~Greed

".... I miss all the fun stuff" ~Ling

Sorry I been away for a while, I was exploring the thread, I haven't found any hidden treasure yet, but I'll keep looking, no mystery eludes Team Charm :soul:

This thread is brought to you today by the number 4,723.971 because I am feeling irrational today!

AH AH AH AH AH!!!

*thunderclaps*

"Cake is life... actually, have a big chocolate cake with me, care to share?" ~Ling

".......... I thought we talked about curbing your food lust Ling -_- ~Greed

It's actually quite common for fish to eat other species of fish. Science!

Well, primarily she is a troll, 8ut would that make her a canni8al anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom