• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for my long absense the past couple of days. The lightning cloud that follows me around accidentally struck one of the power lines in my castle, and I was without power for 1.45 days, exactly.

I managed to get to the Sesame Street library yesterday for a few hours, but there were more important things for me to do, whilst I had my limited connection to the Internet such as counting the You's in Youtube.

In any case, this thread is brought to you today by the number Pi, because everything comes full circle!

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!

*thunderclaps*

Hey, no! No more of that! I lost power because of you! Go away!

And just in time, Count! I've had quite awhile to think about it, all these moments of linear time to realize the true nature of our surroundings. Which means you get to be witness to a show!

You're not just a witness, though. Because I've analyzed the interleaved dimensions of our spaciodigitemporal cell, and found within it the strangest anomalies: numbers. Thousands, millions, trillions, innumerable numbers. But not just any numbers—just ones and zeroes.

I bet you weren't counting on me to come along, eh, were you Count? I've figured out your schemes. Brilliant. Trapped inside a digitized miniscope, programmed with an infinite personality generation mechanism to gather the characters of the Universe—every genetic component of existence, trapped in a cell, to explore its own infinite possibilities. An infinite data machine for a ceaseless manufacture army. And not only that, you've been stealing numbers from all throughout time to leave us powerless to defend against you. Very clever.

But there will be no more games. As long as I can get a lock onto the triporeptilian digizoo encryption cypher, I can reverse the process, shutting down your entire operation. YOUR NUMBER IS UP!

I was expecting a bit more fanfare with that line, but fine, I'll take the silence too.

One! One raging lunatic conspiracy theorist!

AH AH AH AH AH!

A series of Ones and Zeros does not prove that I am the culprit for whom you seek. Ones and Zeros are indeed indicative of binary coding, which means we are in some kind of digital dungeon.
On the other hand, I am just as much a prisoner here as you are, Doctor. Perhaps the entire reason I was captured is because of the numerical nature of the crimes.
As the leading expert in numbers, it is best to get me out of the way to prevent me from interacting with the outside world and solving the case.

Personally, I blame that Maniacal Engineer fellow. He keeps mentioning me in posts, knowing I cannot come after him. He is taunting me.

Ummmmm I'll stick with Plague Knight on this one....... 8lech

Oh Jegus....... he's 8ack
Rule 2 of working with me: I don't walk away!

...Of course, Rule 1 is "The Doctor lies," but... Shut up! I work best when I'm talking!
One! One raging lunatic conspiracy theorist!

AH AH AH AH AH!

A series of Ones and Zeros does not prove that I am the culprit for whom you seek. Ones and Zeros are indeed indicative of binary coding, which means we are in some kind of digital dungeon.
On the other hand, I am just as much a prisoner here as you are, Doctor. Perhaps the entire reason I was captured is because of the numerical nature of the crimes.
As the leading expert in numbers, it is best to get me out of the way to prevent me from interacting with the outside world and solving the case.
But... that's impossible! I pinpointed the source of the miniscope by reflecting hydron beams off of the quantum scapegoat and counting the amount of microseconds it took to return, and it lead me straight to your existential IP address! It's impossible to get any more accurate!

...Of course, things may have been thrown off by the fact that the only numbers that currently exist outside of this dimension are ones and zeroes...

I hate being wrong in public. Everybody forget that happened.
Personally, I blame that Maniacal Engineer fellow. He keeps mentioning me in posts, knowing I cannot come after him. He is taunting me.
An excellent theory, but that is a rather obvious name, is it not? No perfect mastermind would be daft enough to outright claim themselves as "maniacal" out-and-out. An attacking force would never abandon surprise so easily.

But perhaps that's the surprising thing. Hm...
All this talk about numbers yet all I care about is the current score in the volleyball game. Weird.
Volleyball's the one with the sticks, isn't it?

Binary does occasionally throw things off kilter a bit. That is one of the reasons we use a base ten system.
However, I have a few observations I will count off for you.

One interesting fact, Doctor, is that you are defending Maniacal Engineer.
Two interesting facts, Doctor, is that Maniacal Engineer looks an awful lot like you do.
Three interesting facts, Maniacal Engineer has no sense of subtlety. He attempted to play as a troll in a game of mafia, while theming trolls.
Four interesting facts, assuming the Twelfth Doctor isn't Maniacal Engineer, I can think of a good reason for most of us to be prisoners of this thread.

Things around here are certainly interesting.

I don't really 8uy him being a Doctor in the first place........

Maniacal Engineer...you must be talking about Tinker Knight! I always knew he was up to something...

*enters party*

Hi. We are the Pabebe Girls. And you shouldn't care if we look pabebe in this user account. And you don't have the right because you're only reading this post!

Yes! So you shouldn't mess with us, because whoever you are, nobody can stop us!

This is our lives, so shut up! Nobody can stop us!

If you want to become famous just like us, make your own user account! If you want, copy us! You shouldn't care!

Last edited:
I t) (ink we s) (ould all just clam down! Nofin will be fun if you all argue!

This thread is brought to you today by the number 1600!

For reasons why, please go to the Random Messages thread.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!

*thunderclaps*

I thought I told you to cut that out!

The Random Messages thread?

Sounds like fun, I wish I could visit but I'm afraid I can't leave this thread, maybe my non-halloween sock can visit :D

I was wondering @Count von Count; could you please count my posts in this thread? :soul:

I was wondering @Count von Count; could you please count my posts in this thread? :soul:

When it comes to counting, you can count on the Count!

As of your most recent post, you have ten! Ten posts in this thread!

AH AH AH AH AH!

*more thunderclaps*

...that's not going to stop is it? Oh well! I will just have to make sure I never count too close to the power lines again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom