• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would sound better if there was more counting involved.

Up versus Down sounds more appealing to me.

Ah yes, Up or down, I've heard of many legends regarding that thread, it had been said to have been the site of many epic counting battles over the years.

Shipping? I once built my own rocket ship, with the help of my assistant, Dr. Rainbrain.

Oh what fun that was! I would count down again and again, sometimes even in Transylvanish!

Unfortunately, one night while I was counting sheep, Dr. Rainbrain fixed to rocket so that it would actually blast off after the countdown.

Oh well! Perhaps one day, I will build another rocket ship!

AH AH AH AH AH!

Ehehe, uh...this punch is really good...
tumblr_nv2665APDz1r5i29do1_r1_250_zpsrli8lzrb.gif

"I'll save the cake... cake is my life force!!!!!" ~Ling

*swaps*

"Hate to break this to you ladies, I don't fight women, I'm simply not that kind of guy ;) ~Greed

8ut why are we restricted to post here anyway????????

This thread is brought to you today by the number 42. Because we are all asking questions about the meaning of life, the universe, and everything.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!

*thunderclaps*

*sigh* I don't even care anymore...

"I'll save the cake... cake is my life force!!!!!" ~Ling

*swaps*

"Hate to break this to you ladies, I don't fight women, I'm simply not that kind of guy ;) ~Greed

*spills punch to greed/ling/whateverwedontcare*

We're not women, we are the Pabebe Girls! And nobody can stop us!

*reclaims sponge cake table a la Clash of Clans*

This thread is brought to you today by the number 42. Because we are all asking questions about the meaning of life, the universe, and everything.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!

*thunderclaps*

*sigh* I don't even care anymore...

"Hey, you okay Count?" ~Ling

*rolls eyes* "Whatever ya both say.... toots ~Greed

I am perfectly fine. I am just fed up with that thundercloud that follows me around. I lost power for 1.45 days because the lightning from that cloud struck one of the power lines in my castle.

I just need to be careful to not count near any of the power lines or circuit breakers.

Anyway, this thread is brought to you today by the number 1,832,652. Because that may or not be my exact age.

AH AH AH AH AH!

*thunderclaps*

*pulls out umbrella*

Well well, looks like you have been busy 'round here while I was gone... What'd I miss?

Hi you all! Guess who's arrived in this thread? I may not know how to actually pronounce words, but I know how to spell them! So... anyone wanna watch the video of me being born?

DO WHAT I DEMAND OR YOU'LL DIE!!!! Huh, I mean... do you wanna talk about pets? I have a snake. What about you guys?

@Onion; it is a good thing your name isn't Garlic, or I might actually be very worried.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!!

Well well, looks like you have been busy 'round here while I was gone... What'd I miss?

""The meaning of life, cake, feisty women, roaming thunderclouds that stalk our local vampire and apparently an onion, just another day at the office really :3 ~Greed

Yeah, it's a pretty interesting place here, incidentally I found a perfect apple cake in a treasure chest :soul:

*Shares cake with everyone*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom