• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
and apparently an onion

Excuse me sir, I'm human. My head only looks like an onion. You know what's ironic? I hate food, and onion is a food, so I hate my own namesake. I'm weird.

Excuse me sir, I'm human. My head only looks like an onion. You know what's ironic? I hate food, and onion is a food, so I hate my own namesake. I'm weird.

Sounds ironic to me, I imagine if you were transformed into a pokemon, you'd probably be a Celebi :251:

This thread is brought to you today by the number seven!

because that's the number the RNG came up with.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!

*more thunderclaps*

We are now opening applications to be part of the Pabebe Invasion! Do you want to be a Pabebe Girl? Here are the requirements:

Must be female (Males are requested to apply in our Spear Counterpart - The Hasht5)
Willing to eat only sponge cake for a lifetime
Has a video recorder
With pleasing pabebe personality

Join us now and let's conquer the world with our pabebe-ness! >:-D Nobody can stop us!

We are now opening applications to be part of the Pabebe Invasion! Do you want to be a Pabebe Girl? Here are the requirements:

Must be female (Males are requested to apply in our Spear Counterpart - The Hasht5)
Has a video recorder

Join us now and let's conquer the world with our pabebe-ness! >:-D Nobody can stop us!
This sounds FUN!!!!!!!
May I join?
Glub glub 38)

Has a video recorder

This sounds FUN!!!!!!!
May I join?
Glub glub 38)

You are eligible enough! You only need to recite the Pabebe Creed while eating sponge cakes. Don't forget to video yourself doing it!

Pabebe Creed:
Hi. We are the Pabebe Girls. And you shouldn't care if we look pabebe in this creed. And you don't have the right becuase you're only listening to this creed!

Yes! So you shouldn't mess with us, because whoever you are, nobody can stop us!

This is our lives, so shut up! Nobody can stop us!

If you want to become famous just like us, recite this creed while eating sponge cakes! If you want, copy us! You shouldn't care!

@Pabebe Girls; OK!!!
) (i. We are t) (e Pabebe Girls. And you s) (ouldn't care if we look pabebe in t) (is creed. And you don't ) (ave t) (e rig) (t becuase you're only listening to t) (is creed!

Yes! So you s) (ouldn't mess wit) ( us, because w) (oever you are, nobody can stop us!

T) (is is our lives, so s) (ut up! Nobody can stop us!

If you want to become famous just like us, recite t) (is creed w) (ile eating sponge cakes! If you want, copy us! You s) (ouldn't care!

If you want to become famous just like us, recite this creed while eating sponge cakes! If you want, copy us! You shouldn't care!
Sponge cakes are soooo lame! Why don't we all just have a paddle ball contest?!

This thread is brought to you today by the number 21. Because of TM21.

That is all.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!

*thunderclaps*

@Pabebe Girls; OK!!!
) (i. We are t) (e Pabebe Girls. And you s) (ouldn't care if we look pabebe in t) (is creed. And you don't ) (ave t) (e rig) (t becuase you're only listening to t) (is creed!

Yes! So you s) (ouldn't mess wit) ( us, because w) (oever you are, nobody can stop us!

T) (is is our lives, so s) (ut up! Nobody can stop us!

If you want to become famous just like us, recite t) (is creed w) (ile eating sponge cakes! If you want, copy us! You s) (ouldn't care!

You are now a certified Pabebe Girl! You will receive any applicable privileges and benefits with your membership. With that, please do your responsibilities for the glory of the Pabebe Invasion!

Shut up! You don't have the right to complain, because you're only reading the creed! If you want, make your own creed with your paddle-ball!

38O
) (ow can you SAY t) (at?
Why don't we all just have a paddle ball contest?!
W) (at is paddle ball?
Do I even CAR---E? It sounds FUN!!!!!!!!!!

So far so good~! *Pabebe Approval*

One, one batty cult!

AH AH AH AH AH!!!

*thunderclaps*

Also, this thread is brought to you today by the number 365.25, since that is the number of days in the year that I wish I could post in this forum.
However, since I am a sockpuppet, I lack basic human rights and can only post for 32 days in the year. That's not even 10% of the year!

AH AH AH AH AH!!!

*even more thunderclaps*

38O
) (ow can you SAY t) (at?
Why don't we all just have a paddle ball contest?!
W) (at is paddle ball?
Do I even CAR---E? It sounds FUN!!!!!!!!!!
A3 I do8ng th1s ri9ht? Paddle ball is the greatest thing in the universe!!!!!!

Shut up! You don't have the right to complain, because you're only reading the creed! If you want, make your own creed with your paddle-ball!
Ughhhhh that's toooo muucch woooork!!! Don't you at least a cool cake? Like Bloo Cake?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom