• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reely enjoying t) (is pun-off in Random Messages. It's a s) (ame t) (at I can't join in, my fis) ( puns would put them to S) (AL------E!!!!!!.

You build robots?! That's almost as cool as what I do for a living!

Hey everyone! Have you heard the news?

Next year, we will be getting a sockpuppet mafia game in the War Room, where we can be the players.

This is exciting because that means there will be two, two threads we can post in! Looks like Sockpuppets are finally getting some rights around here.

Unfortunately, due to when this decision was made, we will have to wait until next year before the first sockpuppet mafia game.

I will count the days until then!

AH AH AH AH AH!!!

Why wait for next year?!

Because of that, the Pabebe Invasion will hold its own sockpuppet mafia! Members-exclusive!

NOBODY CAN STOP US!!!

um excuse me sorry for the interruption but what is a pabebe if you don't mind my asking sorry...

This thread is brought to you today by the number 1,200!

By the way, have I ever told you guys about when I was an elevator operator?

I had so much fun counting all the floors! First I would count up, and then I would count down!

Unfortunately, for some reason, I didn't have that job for very long...

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!!

*thunderclaps*

@Maniacal Engineer; per your request, I am offering my mathematical opinion.

Both you and Vivuto have valid reasoning, but I would have to disagree.

If 0/0 were possible, I believe it would be zero, because if you start with nothing, how can you end with something? This is math, not a religion.

This is just my two cents, of course, but I am an expert in all things number related.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!

*more thunderclaps*

what's the point we're all going to die anyway

tumblr_lti1j6eb9E1qdjfkx.png

Speak for yourself. I am already undead and will live forever!

I have an eternity of counting ahead of me!

One! One century! Two! Two centuries! Three! Three centuries! Four! Four centuries! Five! Five centuries! Six! Six centuries! Seven! Seven centuries! Eight! Eight centuries! Nine! Nine centuries! Ten! Ten centuries!

One! One millennium!

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!

*even more thunderclaps*

um excuse me sorry for the interruption but what is a pabebe if you don't mind my asking sorry...

Cutesy, similar to kawaii or aegyo, but on an annoyingly fiercer side.

BECAUSE NOBODY CAN STOP US!!! Our Elite Pabebe Girls have the ability to go Pabebe on any boy and control them~

One! One century! Two! Two centuries! Three! Three centuries! Four! Four centuries! Five! Five centuries! Six! Six centuries! Seven! Seven centuries! Eight! Eight centuries! Nine! Nine centuries! Ten! Ten centuries!

One! One millennium!

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!

*even more thunderclaps*

"o_O so.. I have a friend who isn't a nutter and lives forever as well! Woohoo!" ~Ling

*swaps*
"........ Face it kid, you can run all you want, but at the end of the day, you still have to face women :) ~Greed

In my lifetime, I have had many female companions. Currently, I am very happy in my relationship with Countess von Backwards.

This thread is brought to you today by the number 0, because of all the fuss made about dividing by zero yesterday.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!

*thunderclaps*

One! One millennium!

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!

*even more thunderclaps*
a-are you like an angel? only angels have scary powers like lightning and live forever

Sachiel_Monitor.jpg

Cutesy, similar to kawaii or aegyo, but on an annoyingly fiercer side.

BECAUSE NOBODY CAN STOP US!!! Our Elite Pabebe Girls have the ability to go Pabebe on any boy and control them~
oh so like Asuka?

latest
In my lifetime, I have had many female companions. Currently, I am very happy in my relationship with Countess von Backwards.

This thread is brought to you today by the number 0, because of all the fuss made about dividing by zero yesterday.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!

*thunderclaps*

i had a relationship but it only lasted one episode and might have caused the end of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom