• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not an angel. I am an undead vampire Muppet.
I am immortal, and an expert in all things number related, which means I will continue to count forever.
To infinity and beyond!

AH AH AH AH AH!!!

*thunderclap*

This thread is brought to you today by Avogadro's number: 6.022 x 10^23, because of the mole in my backyard this morning.

For those of you unfamiliar with Avogadro's number, allow me to explain: there are 6.022 x 10^23 objects in a mole. This is usually used on an atomic or subatomic level to describe the amount of atoms, ions, electrons, or molecules in a given sample of something.

All elements have a molar mass, which is how much 6.022 x 10^23 atoms of that molecule will weigh. Smaller atoms, like hydrogen, which has 1 proton, 1 neutron, and 1 electron, will obviously weigh less than larger atoms, like Uranium, which, depending on the isotope has roughly 92 protons, 92 neutrons, and 92 electrons.
The weight of all atoms comes mostly from the protons and neutrons, since they are both considerably heavier than electrons.

In theory, although the mole is a concept applied at a microverse scale, it can be applie to the macroverse as well.
For example: There are 6.022 x 10^23 Maniacal Engineer clones running around.
Heaven help all of you, if that was truly the case...
@Flopunny; I would be happy to count the words in your essay for you, but I would need to have a copy of the essay first.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!

*thunderclaps*

Hello again, mortals. Aren't you ever so glad I have decided to grace you with my preasence again today?

Aww, and I even brought some special lemonade just for you... But if you don't want it, I guess I'll just have to give it to one of my Guttlers. And trust me, you don't want to see one of those after it's had a few drinks.

Aww, and I even brought some special lemonade just for you... But if you don't want it, I guess I'll just have to give it to one of my Guttlers. And trust me, you don't want to see one of those after it's had a few drinks.

Heh, you think you're scary, but you have to tell people that. People think I'm scary and I don't even try. :p

I don't CAR-E about your stupid lemonade!
R-E---EL trolls don't drink lemonade!
Isn't t) (at rig) (t, @Vriska Serket;?

*Dances into thread again*

Hey everyone, how's it been?

Sorry for disappearing again, I can't resist exploring the thread :soul:

*Dances into thread again*

Hey everyone, how's it been?

Sorry for disappearing again, I can't resist exploring the thread :soul:

"Welcome back Toots, nice to see you again!" :) find anything interesting?" ~Greed

(Why does Reborn keep sending me to these scary parties with scary people, it does not serve as any form of good training!!!)

Uh, hi, everyone. I'm sorry if I was late for anything!

(Why does Reborn keep sending me to these scary parties with scary people, it does not serve as any form of good training!!!)

Uh, hi, everyone. I'm sorry if I was late for anything!

misato-san made me come to this one too...

is reborn your adult guardian?

This thread is brought to you today by the number 0.0002, because I said so.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!

*thunderclaps*

This thread is brought to you today by the number 674, because I made a guest appearance in the Captain SNES webcomic on page 674, entitled Heroes You Can Count On.

If I am being honest, that was not one of my better moments, but I find it amusing nonetheless.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!

*thunderclaps*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom