• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is brought to you today by the number 8, because that is the number of days we have left to live.

This is very sad...
@Greedling; your count is now up to nine.

*thunderclaps*

This thread is brought to you today by the number 8, because that is the number of days we have left to live.

This is very sad...
@Greedling; your count is now up to nine.

*thunderclaps*

""Only eight days! this can't be true! either way, I'm going out on a high :D ~Greed *drinks*

This thread is brought to you today by the number 1F, because that is the hexadecimal code for 31, which is perfect IVs...and I haven't yet made a hexidecimal reference in thread.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!

*ominous thunderclaps*

This thread is brought to you today by the number 19, because that is the number of Sockpuppets that have posted in this thread.
Given that we are but a few days away from being divided by @Zer0; that is not likely to change.

As for my plan, I shall continue to do exactly as I have done everyday, count things and educate people on the joys of mathematics and numbers.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!

*thunderclaps*

"As long as there are large amounts of food involved, I'm excited! :D " ~Ling

This thread is brought to you today by the number -5,102, because I'm pretty sure I haven't had a negative number here yet, and this number is the antithesis of the current year.

Also; @Greedling; bring as much food as you like! I will count it as you eat it.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!

*thunderclaps*

*returns to the thread*

Sorry for my long absence, I was exploring a dungeon like no other guarded by an unbeatable boss, I had to use an Escape Orb to escape from there. I did find a complete set of Arceus plates though :soul:

Do you think you could count all of the plates @Count von Count; ?

When it comes to counting, there is nothing I cannot count! You can count on me! I am the number one counter!

1. Splash Plate
2. Spooky Plate
3. Dread Plate
4. Draco Plate
5. Icicle Plate
6. Meadow Plate
7. Toxic Plate
8. Fist Plate
9. Flame Plate
10. Earth Plate
11. Insect Plate
12. Sky Plate
13. Iron Plate
14. Mind Plate
15. Zap Plate
16. Stone Plate
17. Pixie Plate
18. Glitch Plate

Plenty of plates for @Greedling; to eat his food off of.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!

*thunderclaps*

Thanks Count :soul:

I managed to recover the first 17 plates you mentioned, the unbeatable boss in the dungeon was a corrupted Arceus holding the 18th. I thought a Glitch plate couldn't exist, I wonder where it came from?

Thanks Count :soul:

I managed to recover the first 17 plates you mentioned, the unbeatable boss in the dungeon was a corrupted Arceus holding the 18th. I thought a Glitch plate couldn't exist, I wonder where it came from?

"There is no such thing as no such thing my dear, and count, bring it on! :D I love this thread... anyone up for some pumpkin pie?" :D ~Greed

This thread is brought to you today by the number 1, because I am the number one counter that has ever existed!

@Greedling; I love pi. It is one of my favorite numbers.

@Lopunny; from what I understand, the Glitch Plate was forged by @Maniacal Engineer; using the power of the Distortion World, combined with a Missingno., at the end of the Up vs Down version 14 thread. I have been reading through those threads in the archive because they are fascinating with all the counting. Counting up, counting down, in one of the threads they even counted left and right! I wish I could participate in those threads, oh how I love counting!

AH AH AH AH AH!!!

*lots of thunderclaps*

is the party almost over yet? i went and hid in the bathroom for a while hoping it would be...

This thread is brought to you today by the number 1,337. This is the most elitist number in existence.

@Ikari Shinji; the party will be over soon enough, I am afraid. Do not fret, however, as we will all live on in the hearts of this wonderful forum, and we make come back next year for more fun.

Only one more day, I guess I'll ) (ave to find loads of FIS) ( PUNS!!!!!!

Tomorrow's the last day I guess, it's been fun being here with all of you, we sock puppets may have to disappear soon but let's party like never before before we do :soul: :party:

*Brings loads of Perfect Apples for everyone*

*counts all the apples*

This thread is brought to you today by the number C, because I haven't made a Roman Numerals reference in this thread yet.

So little time, so many math references!

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!!

*even more thunderclaps*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom