• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween Party '07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garfield Logan

Beast Boy/Changeling
Reaction score
The thread for plans has met its purpose and the partyers are ready. So the party animal has got things rolling! :-D

Attention party peoples and the place to be! I *AM* Strong Bad. Dudes form a line to my right for high fives. Ladies to my left for make out! I am here to party but I don't see any ladies. So, if you could send a truck load of ladies my way, it'd be appreciated.

Either way, I'll be checking my e-mails and if anyone asks how I type with boxing gloves on, I will have to hurt you!

Yeah. Let's get this party started! I want to know when we can start burping video game music till the morning light! *whips out the lappy*

Looks like I have an e-mail.

"Dear Strong Bad...to you take your mask and gloves off before you go to buh-"

I don't know Do you take your face and hands before you go to bed? If so are you some kind of robot?

*steps in*

Hello! *looks around*

Hmmm, some strange looking people in this place... I wonder if they are...

ANY ESPERS, ALIENS OR SLIDERS IN HERE?

Oh I get mail like that all the times. Usually, I have the Cheat filter them out. I wouldn't know about Pokemon breeding. But, I can tell you that the Cheat thinks that maybe you should use the Pokenav breeding center checker and a pokemon with "magma armor" to have breeding go by faster. Worst comes to worse, use an ever stone on a female.

*sees new girl*

Speaking of females and breeding...Well hello....*goes up to her.* No no no aliens here. Just me, my lappy and some guy named LaPlant.

*enters the room, ready to draw his sword in case it was filled with monsters. Seeing that it's just filled with a bunch of strange people, he relaxes. Though he keeps an eye on Strong Bad, he looks like he could be a badly disguised Octorok.*

Aliens? Should I invite Kory? That's Starfire to all you non-Titans. :-D

Woah. *jaw drops*One of the all time greatest video game characters from the good old days came to life in non pixelated goodness! I really hope it isn't some fan dressed up as him and got lost going to some kind of con.

*goes over to Link* You are the real deal!

Wow. You are...my hero. I am a big fan and how you are with the ladies? I have to admit you rock. Say. Do you want to listen to Limozeen?

Here...have a cold one my non pixelated brothah.

*offers Link a cold one*

Link the Hero of Time said:
*enters the room, ready to draw his sword in case it was filled with monsters.
It won't be into monsters but don't freak if I transform. Any green animals will be me. :-D

Link the Hero of Time said:
enters the room, ready to draw his sword in case it was filled with monsters.
Ohh, look at you, mister fancy polygons. "Oh, I'm too good for pixels! I walk around in fully 3-D environments with my tights and short tunics that leave nothing to the imagination!" Do you even realize what you're missing? 16-bit laughs! Uwoo hoo hoo hoo hoo!

Kefka, you're sounding like a show off. If you're looking for someone to be a show off, I can act like one.

I've previous met Ryu, Ken, Chun Li, Cammy, and M. Bison from the Street Fighter series. Not only that, I also met Capcom characters like Captain Commando, Strider Hiryu, Arthur from the Ghosts 'n Goblin series, Mega Man Volnutt, and Tron Bonne.

There. How's that for being a show off? And it's all true!

*hears his Sword, Chaltier, speak to him, "Well, you only met them as..." and responds with, "Chal, I'm not in the mood to reveal stuff like that."*

Besides, sooner or later, you may end up being rendered in polygons.

Gai Daigoji is here! :D So who wants to watch an episode of Gekigangar 3?

Leon Magnus said:
Besides, sooner or later, you may end up being rendered in polygons.
Polygons? Never! The day that I'm rendered in polygons is the day that--!
*recalls the opening sequence to the Final Fantasy VI PlayStation remake*

...Touché, Leon Magnus...

Haruhi said:
What? You can transform into animals and stuff? That is amazing!!! Tell me more about it!
I was infected with Sakutia as a child and my parents made an experimental cure. It saved my life but turned me green and gave me the ability to change into any animal I think of as long as it's real.

*enters room* I believe somebody said party... *grabs can and starts drinking*

*enters room* Wow, there is a lot of strange looking people in here. Strong . . bad!?

Has anyone seen Satoshi or Takeshi? I'm nervous!!

Wow...this next girl looks like she came out of a Japanese cartoon. Those things are weird, man. They have the blue hair, tiny mouths that open really big and those eyes. In fact, I had an e-mail where I had to deal with someone asking about Japanese cartoons. It was on my dearly departed Compy.... My compy. I miss her so....

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail57.html

They asked what I'd looked like as a Japanese toon and came up with this:

http://www.hrwiki.org/images/8/84/stinkoman.PNG

Least I thought me coming up with Trogdor was cool...

So...I take it by looking around me and Green-boy are the only non Japanese cartoon here, huh? That's okay. Strong Bad is global, man. The site may be called Hometarrunner.com but the peoples and especially the ladies come to see one thing and that's me. Strong Bad.

And little Johnny? Don't buy a serbver with my name. I already am a website. Course a no armed idiot's name's already ON the site...

Hmm seems I have another sbemail.

Dear Strong Bad,

You are so awesome. Is there anything I can do to be as awesome as you?

With loads of *groan*

Dalittleone, Mass

What is it with these Mass e-mails? UNSUBSCRIBE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom