• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween Party 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetaRobo

DOOOODGE!!!
Reaction score
Welcome, one and all, to the Bulbagarden Halloween Party 2008. Started in 2005 by the great Kasumi (mod), this time-honoured tradition has been going strong, for, er, well, one year, last year, because, well, 2005 kind of...

Aw, screw it. Basically, for the uninitiated, you create a "dirty sockpuppet" account to cosplay and act out a fictional character. Our respective characters will be revealed after Halloween is over.

And with that, I bid farewell!

*vanishes in badly concealing smoke*

Question, can it be your own character you can dress up as...?

*peeks*

You can do that, but if you want to keep people guessing, creating a new Halloween Account is an option.

Wow, I suck at introductions.

*vanishes*

Ha, I might as well go ahead and get the party started, yknow? I mean.. a party just isn't a party if you just have no party. Of course, then what is it? A.. um, well, what would it be, anyway? I mean, if a party isn't a party, then is it just a "group of people"? Or am I just confusing you all? Actually, now I'm just confusing myself. Let's start that over again...

(clears throat) Ah-hem. So.. how about that day Halloween? You.. get some pretty awesome shit. Like.. chocolate. I mean, who doesn't love chocolate?

Now I'm just failing to start a subject here.

I don't have chocolate. >=(
I should murder somebody for some. At an inflatable crime scene... On 29 October, 21:43 UTC...

Murder? Um. ...Um. (tosses a bar of chocolate at Jolly Sneasel) Here ya go, Mr. Dark-Blue-Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does.

Just don't grab that bar in my desk, okay? That's a special import and... awww, shit. Too late.

Wasszzzup in ta nizzle ma peeeps.....

Todaaaay is a braand newwww day in the B of the M of the freaking G.

Everybody say hi.

Wassup? I don't know any gangsterese, sorry.

But I do know that I uh. Can speak.. English. And Engrish. Ha ha.

AHhhh you think you funnny Szayzel....Ya think you all that....

But I'll a showwww you. I can speak English, French, gangster, wangster, anything you a want I'll a give.

Right now I'm drunk as a hellll.

Duuuude, that's dangerous. No telling who you'll wake up in bed with. ._.;;

Um.. okay.

Should I uh. Break out the fruit punch? I kinda brought a pitchers-worth over here and some booze, so you guys can enjoy that. Ha.

Man, what a day. After school I almost got into a fight with Gian, but Shizuka-chan came and stopped him before he could do anything too painful. She then took me over to her house and we talked about life and read some manga for a while. After that I went home and had dinner with mom and dad.

Now I'm here posting instead of doing homework, though I will eventually do the homework. I have to be strong and work hard now that I am in highschool and no longer need Doraemon's help. He still does visit me from time to time, but not as much now that I can do things for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom