• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween Party 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, time to get off this costume! *dramatic anime style costume taking off*

DUN DUN DUN....!!!

lol, I didn't mean you. ^_^

But I do know who gave me away, I could go ahead and tell everyone who it was if I wanted to. >=)

I was VibuzeSG. Honestly, there was no way you could've guessed that, given that I posted twice here and so infrequently as myself everywhere else...

So to reveal my characters:

boss.jpg

and

suigintoudi6yu3.jpg

Yes, I had TWO sockpuppets. I spent a lot of time trying to throw you guys off of Giovanni, complimenting him in IRC, saying I thought it was Blackjack, etc. Suigintou I created partially to throw everyone off more and because Rozen Maiden just rocks.

I had a suspicion it was you, because Blackjack would have been too obvious. I must say, I enjoyed our little discourse early on in the thread.

Aah, the joys of the multiple transgendered sockpuppets and lost identities.

I wanted to make a second costume, but then I'd need a third email address. Hotmail is really evil when it comes to making new accounts. >_>;

Well it's time!
I was Cassidy!

This has been my first roleplaying experience ever and despite I was gone for a large part of the party, I still tried to check in now and then. Thank you guys for a great experience.

I used my mother's email account since I didn't want to make another one.

I forgot to put it on the guess thread, but I suspected as much as soon as you made the comment about May's hair. I chose a character significantly different from my own personality to attempt to offset any personality quirks that might give me away.

Ooh, reveal time... Ryuzaki is in fact...
POKéMON CHANGE... *rips off costume*

And that sweet girl May was:

That sentient mechanical bastard, me! And yes, I intentionally lied about her being someone else. It wasn't against the rules, after all! (notice: I thought that people would have enough common sense that we wouldn't need rules, but after the line was crossed twice, maybe we do need some rules)
You mean I was pretending to be a FurryWorm towards you? Fits perfectly, except I got bored on the third day :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom