• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween Party 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this pervert takes off his costume to reveal...

*strips down*

I got the name from a manga. But Mizore was a girl in that, and I didn't want that, so I just made him like the perverted old man wandering around my old school

*redresses*

Next year I gotta post for more than just a couple of nights...

I was Nobita Nobi (Nobi Nobita 野比 のび太) from the anime entitled Doraemon. A fuckton of people guessed this one. You fuckers are smart!

I was the Rare creation Conker. I don't think that anyone guessed this one, which makes me feel warm inside (not unlike when someone wets themselves, a nice warm feeling). I kinda got a kick out of doing this, it was a fun party. :) I also got a kick out of being a rude motherfucker as Conker. That was fun. You can't be nice ALL the time. ;)

It wasn't you either. You just happened to guess right. =P

I'm just being a whiny b*tch about it, but Ino already knew who I was.
So I got her back by guessing her right. HAHA WHAT NOW. *done*

Haha, slick. I'll have to be more careful next year...

Yeah, actually, I just guessed mads. I just figured. I didn't actually know it was you.

And that sweet girl May was:

That sentient mechanical bastard, me! And yes, I intentionally lied about her being someone else. It wasn't against the rules, after all! (notice: I thought that people would have enough common sense that we wouldn't need rules, but after the line was crossed twice, maybe we do need some rules)

Wow, awesome... XD :p And there were no rules against having more than one stock puppet account, which I'm glad I'm not the only one who did it... =P

As I said on the blog, this screenshot will provide you with the info you need: http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/8297/lmaoscreenmh7.jpg

The Nozomi one was totally obvious... XD

I crossdressed as an Advance Wars character, like I did IRL two years ago.

And both their names began with L, too. Oh how fun. =3

Yes, CO Lin was Midori no Nebula's costume. I denied it on MetaRobo's blog because technically, there isn't JUST a Nebula anymore, and also to throw people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom