• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween Party - The Bride of Bulbastein

Do you celebrate Halloween?

• Yup!

• Nope.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Sky

Very Cool Hunter Dude
Reaction score
Let us go out this evening for pleasure. The night is still young.
20tjrpt.jpg

Hello. Scarlet Sky here, and I'd like to welcome you to another haunting edition of the Bulbagarden Halloween Party, a thread so frightening it'll leave you crying for your Mummy! Before we begin, let us go over some ground rules. Failure to follow these rules may result in grave consequences. I'm dead serious. No bones about it.
Kakuna Matata said:
Participants will choose a character, object, anything, and create a new account or edit a pre-existing sockpuppet account. If you have created a new sockpuppet account for this thread, please let one of the forum administrators know for record keeping purposes.
Posts here shall be in-character and main accounts are forbidden here (unless a staff member needs to step in). You may only create and use one sockpuppet.
- All forum rules apply. Except the Sockpuppet rule. Just this once.
- No driving other users Zubatty. That's ME's job, and he quite enjoys it.
- No posing as other members of the forum, banned or otherwise, including webmasters of other sites. (Parody will be up to staff discretion.)
- If you have any questions about the rules, feel free to ask the F&G mods. They don't Bite.
The object is to socialize and have fun, not to guess who each character really is. Characters shall not be outed, either here or elsewhere. At the end of the party, users will have a chance to unmask themselves.

This thread will remain open until November 1st, at witch point the unmasking can occur. Enjoy!
That's about it really. The rules explain themselves. Remember to have fun.

Reactions: dig
Ahoy, mateys! This will be a fun li'l Halloween party!

Ooh, a party! Is my Edgey-poo here? No party maker worth knowing would forget to invite such a suave gentleman, right?

Ooh, a party! Is my Edgey-poo here? No party maker worth knowing would forget to invite such a suave gentleman, right?
In regards to that fine-looking lad....he told me to pass this note to you if you were to arrive at this party.

"Dear Ms. Oldbag,

It is unfortunate, but I am afraid that, due to a sudden increase in cases that need my attention, I am unable to attend the Halloween party."

Hi! I'm Omochao! Did you know you can post here by typing a message and clicking the "Post Reply" button?

*Dances into thread*

Hello Darlings, oh are you having a Halloween Party, then let the music play!

Did you know you can give a Like by clicking the "Like" button on a post?

Everybody dance, but don't try upstage me :cool:

*Sends out many Ludicolo's*

There can never be enough of these little darlings.

*Continues dancing with the posse of Ludicolos*

Did you know you can quote a post by clicking on the "Reply" button?

You can unlike a post by clicking on the "Unlike" button. Try this if you decided you don't like the post's content!

Stop with the teaching! It's making me head hurt!

I am only programmed to give hints.

Greetings! It is I, the Count! I am glad to see a new version of this thread appear 335 days after the old one was taken down, factoring in the leap day, of course.

In any case, it is good to be back to the forums after such a long time, and given all the new faces around here, I am positive that we can all count on this being a good time.

Now, before I go, I shall let you all know the number of the day. Today's number of the day is 335, because, as mentioned above, that is the number of days it has been since the previous version of this thread was closed.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!
*thunderclaps*

Also, I see that somebatty let ME help write the OP for this thread...why they would do so is beyond me. The man is totally irrational!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom