• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween Party - The Bride of Bulbastein

Do you celebrate Halloween?

• Yup!

• Nope.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bite. *bites Archie*

...Now you've done it.
*Calls the police*
Hello, I would like to have you come over here and arrest this old lady for assault. And please make sure Mr. Edgeworth becomes the prosecutor, should it ever be taken to court.

Nope. Someone will have to repair me.
Are you a robot?

*Calls Shelly*
Hey, Shelly, can you send one of our mechanics over here? I think I'll need help fixing a small robot at the party.

Biting isn't against the law I've been doing that to the birds I've been eating. *bites into a bird that I caught*

...Now you've done it.
*Calls the police*
Hello, I would like to have you come over here and arrest this old lady for assault. And please make sure Mr. Edgeworth becomes the prosecutor, should it ever be taken to court.
My edgey-poo would never prosecute me! And anyway, Edgey-wedgey is too good for a case of justified assault.
Are you a robot?

*Calls Shelly*
Hey, Shelly, can you send one of our mechanics over here? I think I'll need help fixing a small robot at the party.
Shelly? Shelly de Killer?
latest

This Shelly?

My edgey-poo would never prosecute me! And anyway, Edgey-wedgey is too good for a case of justified assault.
Shelly? Shelly de Killer?
latest

This Shelly?

Err...Who is that? I mean THIS Shelly, one of the people working for me.
180px-Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Shelly.png

Seriously, what kind of man is named Shelly? I must say, he does not look that reliable, being held by his neck like that.

I missed you. I think. It's hard to tell with this bite-shaped hole taken out of me.

*Calls Shelly again*
Shelly, how long does it take for that mechanic to arrive!?

Err...Who is that? I mean THIS Shelly, one of the people working for me.
180px-Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Shelly.png

Seriously, what kind of man is named Shelly? I must say, he does not look that reliable, being held by his neck like that.
Darling, Shelly was the man attacking in that image. Luckily, my darling edgeworth managed to expose him. I must say, your shelly looks like a much nicer young lady.

Darling, Shelly was the man attacking in that image. Luckily, my darling edgeworth managed to expose him. I must say, your shelly looks like a much nicer young lady.
Nicer than you, definitely.

...Where is that mechanic I called!?

Nicer than you, definitely.
tumblr_inline_mijl6ghGAb1qz4rgp.gif

*rata-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat*

All right, that does it!
*Opens a Pokeball to reveal Primal Kyogre, which uses Ice Beam immediately*

Hey, be nice now, hear? There's absolutely no need to resort to violence here, hear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom