• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Bulbagarden Halloween Party - The Bride of Bulbastein

Do you celebrate Halloween?

• Yup!

• Nope.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miracle Worker
Reaction score
Silence!
*stuns all other partygoers*
I am counting...
*proceeds to finish counting beans at a leisurely pace*

Done. There were precisely 1,492,063,857 beans.
AH AH AH AH AH!!!!
*thunderclaps*

*The Count walks away, causing everyone to unstun*

Blazing attack!
Reaction score
I'm a Pokemon, dude! I can't be stunned and you don't have any way to cause paralysis. *Vulpix proceeds to roast all the beans*

Miracle Worker
Reaction score
Don't interfere with my counting, and I won't have to stun you.

Now, let's see...what should I count next?

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

I know! What about the people working for me? Unfortunately, there are too many of them too all come here at once, so you must go to my base yourself if you want to count them.

Miracle Worker
Reaction score
I know! What about the people working for me? Unfortunately, there are too many of them too all come here at once, so you must go to my base yourself if you want to count them.
Very well, then. Take ME me to your secret base so that I can thwart your evil plans count all of the people working for you.

We are the Golden 'Mons
Reaction score
Hear, let the Count count here if he finds it fun here, and have fun here yourselves! HHEEAARR

Tick tock, tick tock
Reaction score
No, why must you eat my bean collection, tick tock? I only let the Count handle them.

Historic Beauty
Reaction score

Count these.

*rata-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat*

We are the Golden 'Mons
Reaction score
Hear, everyone stop being mean here! We're supposed to be having fun here!

Here me Rawr!
Reaction score
I'm not a person either I'm a Kitsune :D see my fluffy ears and Tail? :D
Oh I just got a fun idea :D
*starts chasing my own tail* :LOL: come back here tail so I can catch you :ROFLMAO:

Everybody Hates Omochao
Reaction score
I am a robot. I am not programmed to do anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.