• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Bulbagarden Halloween Party - The Bride of Bulbastein

Do you celebrate Halloween?

• Yup!

• Nope.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miracle Worker
Count these.

*rata-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat*
Including the first 'rata' there are 395 shots that you have fired.
If your aim was to kill ME me, may I remind you that I am already undead and therefore cannot be killed in this manner?

AH AH AH!

*thunderclaps*

Here me Rawr!
*continues to run around* you can't catch me :D

He must not be a real vampire then. oh well I guess I'll get my chance to see a real vampire and a ghost eventually :/

Miracle Worker
Why is a vampire unaffected by garlic?!
Because I am a Muppet. I cannot taste the garlic, I cannot smell the garlic, I cannot eat the garlic, and I cannot feel the garlic.

Similarly, wooden stakes do no frighten ME me, either, because, being a Muppet, I have no heart for the stake to go through.

In spite of this, I am still more of a vampire than Edward Cullen will ever be.

AH AH AH!
*thunderclaps*

Blazing attack!
Because I am a Muppet. I cannot taste the garlic, I cannot smell the garlic, I cannot eat the garlic, and I cannot feel the garlic.

Similarly, wooden stakes do no frighten ME me, either, because, being a Muppet, I have no heart for the stake to go through.

In spite of this, I am still more of a vampire than Edward Cullen will ever be.

AH AH AH!
*thunderclaps*
If you're a muppet, that means you're made of fabric... Fabric that burns and plastics that melt. *unleashes a flamethrower*

Miracle Worker
*is unfazed by the fire*

Have you seen the new Regeneration of my puppeteer's account? If I couldn't withstand flames, I'd have been toast ages ago, since the former Regeneration was a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.