• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween Party - The Bride of Bulbastein

Do you celebrate Halloween?

• Yup!

• Nope.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Count agrees to protect me from harm, I'll let him code some algorithms or something.

So I'm told you humans have a celebration where you dress up as monsters and run around robbing people of sugar-filled food. Turian holidays aren't really anything like that. We usually sit around, drink, maybe spar a little and compare the sizes of our weaponry. And then discuss who we're fighting next.

Apparently, we need a ton of company, since this party is so QUIET!!!!!

Yay it's my Birthday today :D I wonder what my father is going to give me :D

We just have to wait for the Count to respond...

*Wakes up*
Arr! I'm awake again! Just how and for how long did I fall asleep anyway!?

Golden Steelix has also been MIA, among others...

Maybe they are playing Hide and seek and we haven't found them yet. :D *Starts looking around for the others.* hmmm. Now if I was a giant rock snake where would I hide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom