• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween Party - The Bride of Bulbastein

Do you celebrate Halloween?

• Yup!

• Nope.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they are playing Hide and seek and we haven't found them yet. :D *Starts looking around for the others.* hmmm. Now if I was a giant rock snake where would I hide?
*is hiding next to a tree, pretending to be a tree*
Move along. Nothing to see he-- oh yeah i forgot i was supposed to be hiding um ignore me

*is hiding next to a tree, pretending to be a tree*
Move along. Nothing to see he-- oh yeah i forgot i was supposed to be hiding um ignore me
*Gets closer to Golden Steeling* where are you Mr Steel snake :D
I FOUND YOU :D you can't hide from a Kitsune :p now try to find me :D go wait over by that tree and count to 10 :p

We have to make this Halloween great! NOW!

TRICK OR TREAT!!!
Oh yeah. We're not doing that and I just blew my cover ugh.

Blowing cover, huh? Guess I could use a similar change as well.

That's it! Enough with Contests! I'm going to be the next Kalos Queen!
Woo-hoo! Zexilee's coming, Kalos!

Do you want free candy? Here are 3 simple steps to get some!
  1. Dress up in a costume.
  2. Walk up to a stranger's house and knock on the door.
  3. Shout "Trick or treat!" and get free candy!

*Eats all of the candy in the whole entire thread.*
Oh yes I did! This is our last day, so I'm being as reckless as I want!

Mhm.. I didn't bring a costume with me. So I guess I'll just go as my self :D. I should fit right in with the Humans and have them think this is actually a costume :p. So we just walk up to a house and say "Trick or treat"? I'm not too familiar with these human customs.

Mr. Count, your sig pic is missing!
I thank you for letting ME me know. That was certainly odd. Fortunately, I was able to add one to the equation, and now everything is evened out again. Hopefully there will be no more irrational loses of my signature.

Do you want free candy? Here are 3 simple steps to get some!
  1. Dress up in a costume.
  2. Walk up to a stranger's house and knock on the door.
  3. Shout "Trick or treat!" and get free candy!
Your plan is too simple. Come up with a better plan that involves more steps. Counting to three is no challenge whatsoever.

I see. As this party is over, time for me to take my leave. Hydreigon! Come to me!

Aww playtime is over? Oh well there's always next year :D then I can bring some more things and have even more Fun :D See you all next year :p
*transforms into beast form and runs off but comes back but doesn't shift back* oh I almost forgot the reveal. *grabs a piece of paper with writing on it out of my bag and puts it on a table and runs off again. The piece of paper says Arrow of Light.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom