• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween Party - The Bride of Bulbastein

Do you celebrate Halloween?

• Yup!

• Nope.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you may have noticed my efforts to ensure my identity remained hidden. Now the unmasking finally begins. The entirety of this time, since early October, I have been none other than...
MATRIXCHAP!
Oh, wait, that's not right. Actually, I'm someone else.

As for me, it is time to unmask...
BEHOLD!
aeb.gif
I am none other than...!
OMOCHAO!
...Okay, I kid, I kid...
In reality, I am none other than...

Although this is a little overdue, it's time for me to call time on this experiment and once again wait to begin anew... till then, I am none other than...........................

Unfortunately this will be the last Sockpuppet Party because with the new forum software sockpuppets are a burden for the entire staff to coordinate, but the F&G/TWR mods will work hard to come up with something else fun for y'all next year.

In the meantime, we are also working on other fun projects and events that we think you will enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom