• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Bulbagarden Halloween Party - The Bride of Bulbastein

Do you celebrate Halloween?

• Yup!

• Nope.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody Hates Omochao
Reaction score
Did you know that "inflammable" actually means that something is more flammable, rather than not being flammable?

Historic Beauty
Reaction score
Keep that image away from me, cranky old lady!
How rude! Youngsters these days, no respect for the elderly. All you young'uns are like that nowadays, running your mouths like there was no tomorrow saying this that and the other thing. Well when I was young let me tell you we knew a thing or two about respecting your elders. Back then we did and it's a crying shame that you youths today just say what you please about poor old ladies... Graaaaaaawr!
*rat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat*

fhsdhjfdsfjsddshjfsd
Reaction score
PICHUUU PI PI CHU PICHUUU

(HOI TEMMIE AM BIG FANNN)
hOII pichu u can hab tem flake!!

How rude! Youngsters these days, no respect for the elderly. All you young'uns are like that nowadays, running your mouths like there was no tomorrow saying this that and the other thing. Well when I was young let me tell you we knew a thing or two about respecting your elders. Back then we did and it's a crying shame that you youths today just say what you please about poor old ladies... Graaaaaaawr!
P! u can hab tem flake too!

Ultimate DisBEAR
Reaction score
Hey there, howdy, hello! Is everyone here? Good! Then let's get things rolling!

I'm Monokuma and I'm this school's headmaster!

Everybody Hates Omochao
Reaction score
I do not need school, since I am a robot.

Historic Beauty
Reaction score
Hey there, howdy, hello! Is everyone here? Good! Then let's get things rolling!

I'm Monokuma and I'm this school's headmaster!
Dearie, I think you misunderstand. This is a party, not a school. And since when did schools have bears for headmasters? They're all like that these days, with their "hip" and "modern" teaching. Let me tell you, when I was younger we had proper schools with proper teachers and discipline, none of this namby-pamby wishy-washy excuse for teaching you young'uns get nowadays.

Ultimate DisBEAR
Reaction score
Since none of you seem to understand (damn kids), I'll put it into simplier terms!

I. AM NOT. A. BEAR. I am Monokuma and this "party" you are attending is none other than Hope's Peak Academy! And you can't leave!

fhsdhjfdsfjsddshjfsd
Reaction score
tem got a degree in TEM STUDIES! tem can tell you all about tem's DEEP HISTORY!!!

Historic Beauty
Reaction score
Since none of you seem to understand (damn kids), I'll put it into simplier terms!

I. AM NOT. A. BEAR. I am Monokuma and this "party" you are attending is none other than Hope's Peak Academy! And you can't leave!
Who are you calling a kid? Do you have any idea who you're talking to, whippersnapper?! I don't go to school!

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Who are you calling a kid? Do you have any idea who you're talking to, whippersnapper?! I don't go to school!
Silence, Ultimate Forgetful Old Lady! Respect the headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy or face punishment for defying him! After all, the Ultimate Fashionista got impaled by several spears for defying him.

Miracle Worker
Reaction score
Greetings! It is I, the Count! I'll bet you all thought that my number was up, but that is not the case.
I merely needed to make a quick trip to Transylanvia to visit my Uncle Uno, who was feeling a little down for the count.

It would seem as though we have gotten quite a few interesting guests since the last time I posted here. I look forward to counting with you all!

AH AH AH AH AH!

Status
Not open for further replies.