• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween Party - The Bride of Bulbastein

Do you celebrate Halloween?

• Yup!

• Nope.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two comes after one.
Perhaps I could give you some counting lessons?

Nah, I can't say I like to get a lesson from someone who could be Zubatty.

I am not Zubatty. I am Woobatty. The difference is complex, but not just imaginary.

A lot of the residents of Sesame Street aren't human. They can all count.

Counting is an invaluable skill to have, my young friend.

Says the Count. Not counting is perfectly fine by me.

So then tell ME me, please, Mr. Archie, how do you keep track of all your Aqua Grunts?
How can you tell how many Grunts to send on a particular mission?
How can you tell what order the submarine building directions are in if you do not know how to count?

Even if you do not personally do any of these things, you are relying on someone who can count. Even a villainous leader such as yourself requires counting, or at least someone who is accountable for the counting. Otherwise, if nobody is accountable for the counting, you become disorganized and inefficient. Surely you do not want to be inefficient, after all, I hear Team Magma is highly efficient.

So then tell ME me, please, Mr. Archie, how do you keep track of all your Aqua Grunts?
How can you tell how many Grunts to send on a particular mission?
How can you tell what order the submarine building directions are in if you do not know how to count?

Even if you do not personally do any of these things, you are relying on someone who can count. Even a villainous leader such as yourself requires counting, or at least someone who is accountable for the counting. Otherwise, if nobody is accountable for the counting, you become disorganized and inefficient. Surely you do not want to be inefficient, after all, I hear Team Magma is highly efficient.
Don't bring up logic during this Halloween Party and HOW DARE YOU praise Team Magma!?

Logic is the foundation of reasoning and mathematics.
The fact that you refuse to listen to logic is irrational.

As far Team Magma goes, it is not praise, it is merely stating fact, one cannot ignore facts.

Besides, I would think that a Pi-rate would be more interested in numbers.

You can come to my castle. I have four bats there that you can be friends with.
I AM NOT LIK OTHER BATS I DO NOT HAVE ANY EYE
*Catches a Zubat*
...What? I needed one to take care of a little brat who seems to think he can take me down in a battle.
FATHER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Nah, I can't say I like to get a lesson from someone who could be Zubatty.
DISCRIMATRY
I am not Zubatty. I am Woobatty. The difference is complex, but not just imaginary.
MY FEELIN HAVE BEEN TRIGGERD A ZUBAT IS A BETTER THAN THE WOOS

Everybody has a need to count. That you can count on!

AH AH AH AH AH!

Did you know that you can calculate the amount of candy in your bag by adding 1 to your total for every piece you count?

Did you know that you can calculate the amount of candy in your bag by adding 1 to your total for every piece you count?
That is how you count, yes.

Now then, before I head off, I must tell you that this thread is brought to you today by the number 42, because that is the meaning of life the universe, and everything.

AH AH AH AH AH!
*thunderclaps*

I'm sorry about earlier, Steven has informed me that the phrase is 'What's up'. Oh hey, Lapis just got home. HEY LAPIS! SAY HI TO THESE GUYS!
Lapis says 'Hi' guys.

first post here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom