• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween Party - The Bride of Bulbastein

Do you celebrate Halloween?

• Yup!

• Nope.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful that your Sockpuppet accounts don't post in other threads. This would break the rules.

that's not a chao!

I'm Omochao! I'll tell you anything you need to know.

I THIS ZUBAT NAME OF ZUBATS CAN TEL YOU FARR MORE AS MY NOWLEGE RUNS WIDE AS A BAT WINGPSAN

D: *feeds Omochao a Revive* PI PI PICHU PI CHU CHU! :( Pi...chu pichuu? *twaaaang*

(OH MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY! Do you think...a song would make you feel better?)

*wakes up*
Hi! I'm Omochao! I can give you hints to help you!

You can write on a user's profile by typing a message and clicking the "Post" button!

Hi, I'm Vulpix. I might not be too bright, but I can light up a room like there's no tomorrow. (And there probably isn't when I do...)

Be careful that your Sockpuppet accounts don't post in other threads. This would break the rules.

Remember kids, if you want to break the rules, make sure that you bring a towel.

Does anyone have any drugs?

Two comes after one.
Perhaps I could give you some counting lessons?

Duuuuuude, I can count too! One pound brick! Two pound bricks! Three pound bricks! Ya haa haaaa!

Why hello there, Nobita, little scamp. How are ya doing with that robot cat...what's his name again?

Doraemon's his name, and I'm practically useless without him! I don't like to admit that, but... that's just the way it goes.

So, does anyone have any juice? Soda? Candy? Inventions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom