• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween Party - The Bride of Bulbastein

Do you celebrate Halloween?

• Yup!

• Nope.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings! It is I, the Count! I'll bet you all thought that my number was up, but that is not the case.
I merely needed to make a quick trip to Transylanvia to visit my Uncle Uno, who was feeling a little down for the count.

It would seem as though we have gotten quite a few interesting guests since the last time I posted here. I look forward to counting with you all!

AH AH AH AH AH!
Ooh, a dashing young man who respects and takes care of his elders! And he thinks I'm interesting!
latest

Silence, Ultimate Forgetful Old Lady! Respect the headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy or face punishment for defying him! After all, the Ultimate Fashionista got impaled by several spears for defying him.
latest

You'd best be quiet if you know what's good for you, whippersnapper!

Schools are for squares. They get educated and become circles.

Oh a party? This is going to be SO MUCH FUN. What are we going to do first? Chase Squirrels all day until we drop? Or how about jumping off of a Pegasus from really really high up and using a sailcloth to float all the way down :D

*wears a translator*
I've been watching the party this whole time to see if anyone knew I was here! I'm here now, hear?

*wears a translator*
I've been watching the party this whole time to see if anyone knew I was here! I'm here now, hear?
OOOHH MISTER STEEEL SNAAAKE CAN I CLIMB ONTO YOUR BACK AND HAVE A RIDE? PLEEEEASE? IT'LL BE SO MUCH FUN :D

Greetings! It is I, the Count! I'll bet you all thought that my number was up, but that is not the case.
I merely needed to make a quick trip to Transylanvia to visit my Uncle Uno, who was feeling a little down for the count.

It would seem as though we have gotten quite a few interesting guests since the last time I posted here. I look forward to counting with you all!

AH AH AH AH AH!

Pipi chi chu, pi chu pichu chu pi? Pichu piii...

(It's cool that you can count, but can you differentiate? Not that I know what that is...)

*wears a translator*

Pi!! Pichu pi pi!! Chu chu pi pichu pi! *plays the Go-Rock Quad theme on ukulele*

(Hey!! I know you! You're the Steelix from that Ice Cave in Fiore!)

Last edited:
YAAAAY *climbs onto Golden Steelix's back* so do you know any tricks Mister Steel Snake?
Oof, yer a bit heavy, I hear. Here's a trick of mine! *spins around like a rodeo bull or whatever it's supposed to be cake*

Pi!! Pichu pi pi!! Chu chu pi pichu pi! *plays the Go-Rock Quad theme on ukulele*
(Hey!! I know you! You're the Steelix from that Ice Cave in Fiore!)
Have I met you? I think I heard of you. Here, have a tailshake!

Oof, yer a bit heavy, I hear. Here's a trick of mine! *spins around like a rodeo bull or whatever it's supposed to be cake*
Ruuude I'm not heavy I'm as light as a fox.
WHEEEEEE. AGAIN DO IT AGAIN :D
Hey Yellow mouse want to join in on the Fun? Mister Steel Snake is giving free rides. :)

Ruuude I'm not heavy I'm as light as a fox.
WHEEEEEE. AGAIN DO IT AGAIN :D
Rude? It's the truth, hear me out! Maybe foxes aren't light? Or maybe I'm just weak?!
Now hear me, I don't want you here to get dizzy here. But since you're here asking for it...
*spins around much more violently*

Rude? It's the truth, hear me out! Maybe foxes aren't light? Or maybe I'm just weak?!
Now hear me, I don't want you here to get dizzy here. But since you're here asking for it...
*spins around much more violently*
You're probably just weak. I'm not that heavy.
But being Dizzy is fun. :D
WHEEEEEEEEE *Falls off but somehow lands on my feet* YAY let's do it again *tries to climb back on but falls back down onto the ground* oopsie hehe I feel back down. *gets back up and starts climbing again and makes it to the top* can you do it again Mister Steel Snake :D

Oh a party? This is going to be SO MUCH FUN. What are we going to do first? Chase Squirrels all day until we drop? Or how about jumping off of a Pegasus from really really high up and using a sailcloth to float all the way down :D
*wears a translator*
Hello dearies, welcome to the party. Don't break anything, you hear?
Pipi chi chu, pi chu pichu chu pi? Pichu piii...

(It's cool that you can count, but can you differentiate? Not that I know what that is..
Well, aren't you a sweetie? I can differentiate, darling. Would you like me to show you?

Sorry if I am late! Gotta introduce myself. My name is Ibuki Mioda, Hope's Peak Academy's Ultimate Musician.

Hey, hey! Why aren't any of you dead yet!
I prefer to follow the school regulations to stay alive. It appears the old lady has no qualms about dying, as long as she defies you.

Oh it's time for my nap time. see ya.
*turns into beast form and disappears into the woods*

Hey, hey! Why aren't any of you dead yet!
You'll have to do better than that to intimidate me, ankle-biting teddy bear!
I prefer to follow the school regulations to stay alive. It appears the old lady has no qualms about dying, as long as she defies you.
As if that bear could get rid of me! I've been surviving attacks on my life since long before you were born, whippersnapper!
tumblr_inline_mijl6ghGAb1qz4rgp.gif

As if that bear could get rid of me! I've been surviving attacks on my life since long before you were born, whippersnapper!

I see....Should I kill someone at Hope's Peak Academy, I now know who to frame.

I see....Should I kill someone at Hope's Peak Academy, I now know who to frame.
If you frame me, I'll just have Edgey-poo to defend me, my knight in shining armour! You'd never get away with it! Who can stand against Edgeworth? Even that unsophisticated lawyer has to use cheap bluffs to scrape victory!
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom