• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween Party - The Bride of Bulbastein

Do you celebrate Halloween?

• Yup!

• Nope.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you frame me, I'll just have Edgey-poo to defend me, my knight in shining armour! You'd never get away with it! Who can stand against Edgeworth? Even that unsophisticated lawyer has to use cheap bluffs to scrape victory!

Sorry, old lady, but that man won't help you in that case for two reasons:
1. He's a prosecutor, who tries to prove guilt, not innocence.
2. In Hope's Peak Academy, a murder is followed by a class trial, a big debate between all people who are alive, where they end with the vote on the culprit's identity. Edgeworth wouldn't even be there, unless he's been invited to attend as the Ultimate Prosecutor.

I'm back from my nap and grooming my coat. Now who's ready for some more fun :D
Hello dearies, welcome to the party. Don't break anything, you hear?
Hi old lady my name is Selkie what's yours? And I'll try not to break anything even if I play rough.

2. In Hope's Peak Academy, a murder is followed by a class trial, a big debate between all people who are alive, where they end with the vote on the culprit's identity. Edgeworth wouldn't even be there, unless he's been invited to attend as the Ultimate Prosecutor.
Dearest, that's where you're wrong.
edgeworthDA-handondesk(a).gif

Look at this lovely photo of my Edgey-poo that I took earlier this year. Note the attorney's badge he wears, defending someone in court. Get yourself a man who can do both.
Baby_Miles.png
Take a look at this adorably sweet childhood picture of my darling. He has experience of defending people in class trials, and he's clearly the ultimate prosecutor! How can he be anything but?
I'm back from my nap and grooming my coat. Now who's ready for some more fun :D

Hi old lady my name is Selkie what's yours? And I'll try not to break anything even if I play rough.
Wendy Oldbag, but you can call me grandma. Everybody does, it's practically my name anyway. And who are you calling old?

That's right! A classssssss trial! Who will become our first blackened and face the class!

45f295b73483028ec52f219b96d24ed2.jpg

Will someone kill someone already?! I'm getting bored!

That's right! A classssssss trial!

Thanks for the idea, Monokuma! I nearly forgot! Hey, Ultimate Forgetful Old Lady (@Wendy Oldbag)! Considering your title, I bet you've already forgotten you must kill someone and not be voted as the culprit during the class trial to be allowed to leave this school! How badly do you want to see Edgeworth?

(It's cool that you can count, but can you differentiate? Not that I know what that is...)
I can differentiate, I can integrate, I can add, subtract, multiply, divide, derivate, exponentiate, graph, and anything else you can think of.
I am the number one mathematician in the world. They very nearly gave me the Nobel Prize in counting once, but I was away on a counting emergency, so I could not receive the award.

Nobody dies today, or tomorrow, or at all in this thread.
If you are bored, you can help me count the tiles on the floor.

One! One tile!
Two! Two tiles!
Three! Three tiles!

AH AH AH AH AH!!!
*thunderclaps, as the Count continues counting tiles*

Wendy Oldbag, but you can call me grandma. Everybody does, it's practically my name anyway. And who are you calling old?
Ok Grandma :D I may be a Kitsune but you're still a lot older than me Grandma :p
And I'm going to go hunting for some birds I'm getting hungry. *goes into beast form and starts tracking down a few birds*

*Vulpix wanders back into the room carrying drinks* All that counting must be making you all thirsty. Drinks for everyone!

*Vulpix looks around* Now, did i see another fox?!

*Comes back after catching a bird and sees an orange fox*
OH IT'S SO CUTE :D *Goes into beast form and walks up to the Orange fox* Do you want to play around with me since we're both foxes? :D

What about solving for x?
I can do that too! Obviously x's value will be variable, depending on the function it finds itself in, but, as I said, when it comes to mathematics, I am number one.
Unfortunately, being number one is not very fun from a normal counting perspective, so I either count backwards or start in the negatives and work my way up.

You're probably just weak. I'm not that heavy.
But being Dizzy is fun. :D
WHEEEEEEEEE *Falls off but somehow lands on my feet* YAY let's do it again *tries to climb back on but falls back down onto the ground* oopsie hehe I feel back down. *gets back up and starts climbing again and makes it to the top* can you do it again Mister Steel Snake :D
Apparently so.
Apparently so again.
Sure can. *goes at approximately 3.5~4x the speed as last time*
Hello dearies, welcome to the party. Don't break anything, you hear?
I'll do my best. Though this tail can surprisingly get in the way on occasion. Nice to meet you, though!

bleh Math can we do something more fun? Like this.. :D
Apparently so.
Apparently so again.
Sure can. *goes at approximately 3.5~4x the speed as last time*
WOOHOO *gets really dizzy and falls off of Golden Steelix again*
one more time :D *attempts to climb up a tree thinking it's Golden Steelix and falls back down* Mister Steel Snake when did you start growing bark? :D

Erm, that's not me. I'm over here.

Anyone else want to ride on me?

Thanks for the idea, Monokuma! I nearly forgot! Hey, Ultimate Forgetful Old Lady (@Wendy Oldbag)! Considering your title, I bet you've already forgotten you must kill someone and not be voted as the culprit during the class trial to be allowed to leave this school! How badly do you want to see Edgeworth?
Now you listen here, whippersnapper, I don't have any such title, and if I did, it would be Ultimate Beauty. I think the confused one here is you. This is a party, not a school.
What about solving this:
2M + 3E = 42
Dear, there's an infinite number of possible values for M and E in this scenario.
I'll do my best. Though this tail can surprisingly get in the way on occasion. Nice to meet you, though!
You see, @Arch1996 , this is how to properly greet your elders!

tumblr_inline_mijl6ghGAb1qz4rgp.gif

*rat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom