• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween Party - The Bride of Bulbastein

Do you celebrate Halloween?

• Yup!

• Nope.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about solving this:
2M + 3E = 42
As Wendy has said, there are an infinite number of possibilities for what the values of M and E could be in this scenario.
In order to solve for two variables, one requires two ewuations so that one can "solve" for one of he variables in terms of the other variable and substitute that solution into the other equation, thus solving for one of the variables.
Then, it is as easy as Pi to solve for the other variable.

However, as is, this equation is unsolvable. I am a mathematician, not a magician.

bleh Math can we do something more fun?
There is nothing in this universe that is more fun than mathematics.

There is nothing in this universe that is more fun than mathematics.
There are things a lot more fun than counting like jumping off of trees, chasing Butterflies or birds, tracking down thieves and more.
*tries to scratch behind my ears but my hands have a difficult time of getting an itch..*

If you are jumping down trees, you can calculate your trajectory given your velocity, and the acceleration due to gravity.

I'd rather count butterflies and birds than chase after them, but to each their own, I suppose.

A lot of times, organizations like the police or FBI use mathematicians to help them solve crimes.

If you are jumping down trees, you can calculate your trajectory given your velocity, and the acceleration due to gravity.

I'd rather count butterflies and birds than chase after them, but to each their own, I suppose.

A lot of times, organizations like the police or FBI use mathematicians to help them solve crimes.
Booo it's more fun just to jump down *makes sure there isn't a branch below her* like this *jumps* WOO-HOO *lands on the ground* :D

It's also fun to eat the birds :D the meat is so fatty and Delicious :D but I can't eat too many of them and risk them disappearing. I used to catch about 50 of them a day but now I just catch 1 or 2 a day

What are the police and FBI? Are they Like Armies, Detectives, or thieves that track down other thieves? It still sounds like fun :D

OW OW OW OW! MAKE HER STOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!
tumblr_inline_mijl6ghGAb1qz4rgp.gif

*rata-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat*

IT HURTS! SOMEONE! PLEASE! MAKE HER STOP! I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING! EVEN PRIMAL KYOGRE!

*flies around head and gives pointless hints*

...Do you really have to ask that? Who do you think I am, old lady?
From what little I know about you and your organization, based on what I have seen here, you would not be organized enough to obtain Primal Kyogre.

I believe I can help you there, though, by giving you a list of all the prime numbers.

...Do you really have to ask that? Who do you think I am, old lady?
The leader of an unsophisticated criminal organization that was once defeated by a youth. And a liar.
latest

From what little I know about you and your organization, based on what I have seen here, you would not be organized enough to obtain Primal Kyogre.

I believe I can help you there, though, by giving you a list of all the prime numbers.
All of them? I hate to be rude, but aren't there infinite prime numbers, of which many are undiscovered?

The leader of an unsophisticated criminal organization that was once defeated by a youth. And a liar.

Ya got some nerve. Why don't you have a Pokemon Battle with me. Let's see if you've actually got some bite to go with that bark.

No prime numbers please. Complicated Math is boring and I want to have fun :D
*Sees a Tire Swing and jumps onto of the tire and swings around * WHEEEEEEE

Ya got some nerve. Why don't you have a Pokemon Battle with me. Let's see if you've actually got some bite to go with that bark.
Some battle between fancy creatures in some imaginary world? Bah! That's not bite. This is bite. *bites Archie*
If that old lady is too big of a coward to take me on, you're more than welcome to take me on, lad.
I'm not a coward! Come out here and face me in a proper fight! No hiding behind those pets of yours, whippersnapper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom