• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Idol [Round 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bulbagarden Idol [Round 1]

I've been looking around Youtube... and I hate to be the party pooper, but meh at the theme for this week. I can't find a song I'd actually have fun singing and good luck finding karaoke/instrumental version of the songs...

Singing songs nobody knows that are orignally sung by people who aren't really singers... the point?

What happened to simple themes like... the 80's, songs from the movies, songs from musicals, the 90's, country, the Beatles, rap, etc. Even if we kept this, I would say comedy songs as a theme would be better cause then it can include parodies and songs from like SNL or Flight of the Conchords...

Today 1 user is eliminated (there were 2, coolking503 and CommanderPigg, coolking503, told me that his mic wasn't working and was trying to get it fixed and it would be fixed soon, so I'm giving him this lifeline, though if CommanderPigg makes his Round 1 entry before coolking503 makes his round 2 entry, then commanderpigg makes it through....[/B]

OMG, I'm so sorry I'm late! There was a lot of crap happening in my life and I didn't get a chance to upload my entry >_>

Well, here's my round one entry if you're still accepting it!

(very terrible cover of Halo by Beyonce...shortened to reduce terribleness toward the end)
http://www.mediafire.com/?8ia0s2k22rb67qy

If not, I will be a gracious loser ^^;

I would like to apologize since I will not be able to judge any more entries till Sunday. I have a trip to Prague in 24 hours.

Gible, I'll talk to badalcristiano about it, but I think that this week's theme stays.

I guess I'm still here. Anyway, I'm not very knowledgeable of "Internet Songs" and wouldn't surprise me if I've never heard of any (or many), unless AMVs count or something or that Slap Chop Rap...but I highly doubt it.
It's my mic, definitely. It has issues picking up with my voice, which even now, I'm still having difficulty trying to figure out where to speak into it, without it dropping my voice... Hm
You had the mic problem too...just like I did. By the time I put up my entry for last round, I was so tired since I'd tried recording like five or six times in a row. I was like, "Aww, forget it", and just put up what I did. That's the only one where the mic actually worked right and the singing didn't hurt my ears from being too loud like all the other recordings I did.
I've been looking around Youtube... and I hate to be the party pooper, but meh at the theme for this week. I can't find a song I'd actually have fun singing and good luck finding karaoke/instrumental version of the songs...

Singing songs nobody knows that are orignally sung by people who aren't really singers... the point?

What happened to simple themes like... the 80's, songs from the movies, songs from musicals, the 90's, country, the Beatles, rap, etc. Even if we kept this, I would say comedy songs as a theme would be better cause then it can include parodies and songs from like SNL or Flight of the Conchords...
I'm in agreement with Gib on this. I find the theme a bit difficult...especially since I don't know of any "Internet Songs".

I unclaim the infamous I am not David Bowie and claim Leather Pants... Yeah... instead of singing a song no one knows and that I don't care about... I'll do a Gaga parody...

*unenthusiatic clapping* :p

You can do any parodies or new songs created by people on the internet

^Oooh, slap chop rap!

This was a hard one......

Could I do the....... *insane laughter*

Can I please do The Duck Song...... There isn't a karaoke or anything but....

You can do any parodies or new songs created by people on the internet
That still doesn't help me any. I don't keep up with stuff like that, so I'm pretty much clueless of it.

Yup You can

Someone should do "What what in the butt."

Just saying.

Just saying.
I remember that from South Park. That song did come to mind a while ago, but I don't think I could properly sing it since I'd be giggling too much to get it right. lol

Just saying.

I'll do that... I can't find a song I'm actually having fun singing this week since I don't see the point of doing a parody of a song instead of you know... singing the actual song and most of the Internet songs bore me to tears.

So yeah... I'll go with the easiest one to sing. Feel my rampant and abundant enthusiasm.[/SARCASM]

>____>

Well, it's official. I'm just going to drop out. I just can't have fun with this theme (due to my lack of "internet song" knowledge), like I did with last week's. It seems kind of pointless, as Gible pointed out.

It occured to me that this is really loud compared to the music. Soryy it's so brutal. :(
I did have fun, but I did not know all the lyrics.

I do love the duck song, but it's sorta a lot of talking. I ran out of breath.

Oh well:
http://vocaroo.com/?media=vSO7Vx6WwRMtOO9hF

Do vocaloid songs count? :p

According to the rules and guidelines, any song goes.

So, I'm guessing Vocaloid songs are a-okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom