• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Idol [Round 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as you can listen to all songs submitted this round and judge them, it should be fine

Oh Wow, I had completely forgotten about this :D

Glad to see it get back up again... right when I have the flu and can't sing for crap T_____T

I just noticed that the older links don't work anymore. I tried clicking on Gib's link for the submission for this round, and it says that it doesn't exist anymore.

T_____T But that was my only performance where I was more or less good...

Oh well... thank god there's an expiration date on those links, now if only childhood pictures and videos were the same... >___>

I didn't know that the links would expire. That kinda sucks. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom