• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Idol [Round 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bulbagarden Idol [Round 1]

Okay, I've decided on a song. I'd like to claim the song In Too Deep by Genesis, if it's okay.

Claiming What I'm Made Of... By Crush 40, derp.

Hahaha! I had so much fun doing with this!It was so hard for me not to laugh! (Not to mention, used the word "Horrible-ness" to describe my singing. It's pretty apt, but a werid word choice!~) :)
I don't even care how bad I sounded!!!!!!!!!! :p *needs to do things like this more often*
I couldn't find an instrumental version. Sorry!
Here's my bad performance of "Knocking on Heaven's Door"
http://vocaroo.com/?media=vTBYDIoZk1u7OVn3w

Am I allowed to give my thoughts without being a judge? 'Cause if so...

@yoshi12370 @Gible You both have very masculine voices. You can take that as a good thing or a bad thing :p

@Skitty-Chan As a wise tiger once said: Grrrreat!

You all sing songs that I've never heard of...

Yeah anyone can comment

Haha. Thanks, I sounded like a man. :(

I did it, I sung the song. And yes, Gible's voice is the manliest thing since Kamina in anime.

And yes, Gible's voice is the manliest thing since Kamina in anime.

That such a mean thing to say to an 11 year girl such as myself... It's not my fault I started chain smoking at age 7!:smokin:

LOL jk :lol:

I realize that I'm going to be like... very short notice, but I think I'm going to sign up. (NOTE I SING VERY BADLY)

Also I'm doing Zoot Suit Riot by Cherry Poppin' Daddies.

And here here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?yegmbyy4p1cr718

Last edited:

Gible, listening to your entry now with my roommate and some people from my hall. You're actually pretty good. Whether or not that's a bad thing considering you're singing Britney Spears is up to you. xD

Gible, listening to your entry now with my roommate and some people from my hall.

Do you hate that much to subject them to my horribleness :D

You're actually pretty good. Whether or not that's a bad thing considering you're singing Britney Spears is up to you. xD

I choose to see the positive :D

RAWR
Me is singing 'Misery Business' by Paramore.
Is it okay if I upload it tomorrow?

Please do, this is so fun.
And gible, what you did took GUTS. Kudos.

Actually, I'll change mine to Pokemon Johto theme song~
It's fun to sing~

Gib....I hate you!!! ><

Anyway, the perm lurker here decided to try another song as opposed to the Genesis one. I didn't see anyone claim it, but I'm going to try Rie Fu's Life is like a Boat. My copy of In Too Deep by Genesis wasn't the best quality in the world, so I couldn't record it right...

I must warn you, though...I sound like crap (a nasally country bumpkin if you will) and listening may induce the rupturing of eardrums (especially the middle lol). Listen at your own risk!! Also, my volume is crazy with the mic. It was either too loud or too low. I got sick of recoding and just went with this. lol

*Bows to Rie* Please forgive me for butchering your song. lol

http://vocaroo.com/?media=vRe63Sj1vcgGMxtLo

Last edited:

I must bow out, my mic is broke.

I is sowwy everyone. Good luck~

*Bows to Rie* Please forgive me for butchering your song. lol

Nah, you didn't butcher the song. In fact, I sort of found your cover a bit more interesting to listen to. XP

So... what's happening?

Sorry for the major delay, I had a test and an exam to prepare for, I'll record mine today and VM the people who haven't yet and then in another 2 days, round 2 (1 extra day for judges to vote)

EDIT: http://vocaroo.com/?media=vdHT5vq1Ef48dKUJy

hope you enjoy.

Last edited:

SSJ_Jup81: THANK YOU. I love that song. I was super pumped when I saw that you were doing it! And no, you definatly DID NOT butcher it. You sounded pretty good, to be honest.

Badalcristiano: You are really, really good. Like seriously good. I was really impressed.

And for anyone I missed: there was absolutly zero songs which I was not amazed by the talent or the guts it took to sing it. Great job!~

*I can't believe I entered this*:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom