• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden is now hiring! - APPLICATION PERIOD ENDS 1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL@this thread

Neku, you can send your columns directly to me via PM here on the forums.

Question: If I haven't been on in about 6 months and last posted approximately 11 months ago before I posted again today, made some silly mistake at the beginning by posting in the wrong thread once earning myself only 2 INFRACTION POINTS, and if I make a good paragraph explaining in it how good of a mod I could be on the forums since I've never actually been modded anywhere before and tell you which forum or forums I would like to moderate, would I actually become one still? Or would I have to do some more activity before I decide to become an Operator here?

I would ask that if you were to apply as a RPG direct/moderator, would that mean That I'm like a regular moderater exept specified to RPGs or would I look around and move stuff to the RPG forum that needs to or anything else.

Yes you would! You would only be the moderator of the forums you moderate so therefore that would give you the might to open up and close threads and to move threads that are in the wrong place to someplace else only from that forum. You don't need to be the moderator of some section in order to give someone infractions in that section. You just need to be at least a mod on this forum to do so.

Last edited:
Tsutomu, anyone can apply, but this doesn't mean everyone who applies is getting accepted. Apply if you want, and if you have anything to say, include it.

Ditt-owned, we're looking for someone to run RPGs--that is, to be a gamemaster. Ignore Tsotomu's post, that isn't really relevant to what you're asking. I'd also like to repeat that all questions about this should be directed to me or another admin, because we're the ones who should be answering them.

Tsutomu, anyone can apply, but this doesn't mean everyone who applies is getting accepted. Apply if you want, and if you have anything to say, include it.

Ditt-owned, we're looking for someone to run RPGs--that is, to be a gamemaster. Ignore Tsotomu's post, that isn't really relevant to what you're asking. I'd also like to repeat that all questions about this should be directed to me or another admin, because we're the ones who should be answering them.

Oh, so that's what you're hiring mod status on the forums for? I didn't realize it was for RPG. I thought my post was being helpful in some way. I would like to apply to become a moderator here. I think I would like to moderate the Newbie Lounge here so the next time I welcome a newbie, it would be from a moderator. I also might want to bring some humor to the staff as a new staff member if I become one. Also if I become a mod, am I just becoming a moderator of one section or could I at least apply for more? I haven't posted within that many sections since I've been here, but I'll try.

No, the mod hires are different from the RPG hire. Our RPG forum, I suppose, could be moderated, but we emphasized that as a different type of hire (a gamemaster.)

And, again, if you want to apply, send your statement of interest via private message.

A new possible Bulbapedia/Bubagardens own Pokémon Game!

I am new to Bulbapedia and Bulbagardens, but i have recently acquired a program called RPG Maker XP and i used a folder called Pokéstarter kit so now i can make my own Pokémon games i am quite used to the program, i was thinking i could help make an Bulbapedia/Bulbagardens game. It would be nice to have some assistance and can work most weekends and Monday- Friday after school, i am from England so my times are different to the USA's, it would probably take a few months to make but if you give me instructions on what to make then i guess i could try and create it. I'm sorry this the wrong thread but i didn't no where else to post it

Last edited:
You have to wonder, if they don't bother to read the whole -very important- thread they're replying to, would they read full threads if they're appointed moderators?

Probably not. Oh em gee.

You have to wonder, if they don't bother to read the whole -very important- thread they're replying to, would they read full threads if they're appointed moderators?

Probably not. Oh em gee.

I'm glad someone finally said something, Argy. Thank you very much. I was going to, but I didn't want to get my chances taken away. XD

I would like to be one of the Forum Moderators. Perhaps in the Artist's Alcove. I also have a paragraph in the works. shall I post it here or PM to you, evkl?

EDIT: Sorry for post, PMing you now.

Last edited:
Just a note, you have until this coming Sunday at midnight (between Sunday and Monday) GMT to submit your applications. After that, we won't accept any more.

In the meantime, look for the second part of Project Overgrow coming soon.

Just a note, you have until this coming Sunday at midnight (between Sunday and Monday) GMT to submit your applications. After that, we won't accept any more.

In the meantime, look for the second part of Project Overgrow coming soon.

Today is Sunday. Do you mean tonight, this Sunday, or next week during this next coming Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom