• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden is now hiring! - APPLICATION PERIOD ENDS 1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooray. So, as you staff have lives, will it take a week or so for results?

That's the goal, to have the final roster by around this time next week. No promises, don't hold your breath if it isn't, but we'll be informing the new hires relatively soon. Also, thanks to everyone who applied or expressed interest, it's really great to see so many people interested in contributing.

So are you planning to leave this thread open to insert the results at the same time next week or closing it and making another thread to announce the results?

Last edited:
No, there'll be a new thread. This is for any lingering questions people may have about applications (whatever they may be.)

When will the results be announced?

Whenever Evkl is ready to announce the results in another thread. He's currently not online at the moment so then if you sent your application in time, you'll have to wait like everyone else.

Oh yay i cant wait to see who is the new omderator to make these forums even more excellent.

Even if I don't get it, I don't mind. As long as people who spam/post pointless threads are brought to 'justice', I'm good =]

Yep me to me to. I mean if the moderator is good.

Yeah, I'll be fine too. As long as the forums continue to be well taken care of, by the staff, I'm good.

But I'll tell you one thing, I'd be REALLY surprised if I get modded. xD

Me too. I mean wait what? Yeah good luck to all of us.

Yeah, I'll be fine too. As long as the forums continue to be well taken care of, by the staff, I'm good.

But I'll tell you one thing, I'd be REALLY surprised if I get modded. xD

If we 2 people get modded here, the admins could expect us to do a great terrific job at modding. Besides, you really look great for a mod or an admin yourself and you could take the chance to become either one of those, but only the people who've applied to become moderator can become moderator. I could believe you're so great to be added to the mod list since I've already seen you in the Forum Leaders section of the board on the list as BulbaCast Writer or something. It says that you actually are a BulbaCast Moderator Staff. Check this out. Link: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showgroups.php <--- This is where I've been looking at all the Bulbagarden Mods and conducting all that information to jog to my mind and you pretty much are cool, PokemonTrainerLisa.

Last edited:
Good luck to all who applied.
Dazzle me with some good staffing.

Lisa, you really think you aren't likely to get the nomination? If you don't get the nomination, I honestly think it'd be a biased decision. Although, I'd think the same if I got miraculously nominated....

Awwww, shucks. ^_^;;

Thanks Tsutomu and JbstormburstADV!! :ksmile:

And also, good luck to everyone who applied to be a forum moderator!

Last edited:
I applied as well, and just like JB and Lisa, I would be thrilled if I got to be a mod.

My prediction...

PokemonTrainerLisa and Aesahaettr... ;-)

I nominated myself but I think my immaturity at times may have cost me the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom