• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden is now hiring! - APPLICATION PERIOD ENDS 1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, just a warning, this hasn't been left open for prediction or speculation--only questions about issues that may arise between now and the announcement.

I'd appreciate it if you guys kept that in mind.

Evkl, are the announcements taking place today or tomorrow? I actually can't wait to see what's going to be announced this week, actually. All application periods ended 6 days ago today.

Will the results be PM'd or posted here?
He said that they'll be posted here within another thread. Just wait until he does.
guys, calm down! evkl asked you to be patient.
Ok. I'm keeping it calm right now. But I was just asking when. Most of the time, I can be patient, sit there, and wait. I just haven't been to this thread in a while so I decided to go check up on it. Evkl actually left this thread open for questions regarding the issues that may arise now and between the announcements, so I'm within the purpose of what this thread is for.

It seems like you guys may be waiting a few extra days. Sorry for the delay! New moderators will be notified somewhat significantly ahead of the actual announcement, although I can't specify just how much yet.

what are they doing

Again, guys, if you're interested, PM the 'right person' a statement of interest. A post of "I want the job" isn't enough.

i must agree
you wouldnt go into a interview and say "i want that job"
you would show qualifications ,ID and your records

Re: what are they doing

i must agree
you wouldnt go into a interview and say "i want that job"
you would show qualifications ,ID and your records

Skarmoryknight, we know. We probably all did that already while the Application Period was still in session. We know what we're doing and it'll all be taken care with, over and done with soon.

Question but does being casually online here and there affect you what so ever? I mean sure to be a mod you have to take responsibility and show it but you cant exactly use that as it would change if said person would be mod. Just asking btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom