• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden opens its Trade Center: New service allows safer trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bulbagarden Opens Trade Center: New service to facilitate trades over wi-fi

Really though, looking at it recently, I'm shocked they haven't renamed it in the games; they banned the one episode of the show that gave off similar vibes, so why not rename something that's arguably even worse? But hey, that's another topic.

Because its called the Global Trade Station/Terminal, not centre. They can't really change it more than that without losing its meaning

It’s not a feature that I’ll be using on this website, but it’s nice for those that will be using it.

Finally I Was Going To PokeCommunity To Trade Since I Could Not Trade Here!What A Great Idea!:)

Finally I Was Going To PokeCommunity To Trade Since I Could Not Trade Here!What A Great Idea!:)
Dear gawd, don't capatalize every word in your sentence.

On topic, this is pretty cool, though I doubt I use the trading what nots, at least is organized SOOOO MUCH BETTER.

That single thread was pretty fucking useless in reality.

Also, System Error, it took me 10 fucking minutes to get the joke.

10 MINUTES.
And I'm part Arab too XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom