• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: Bulbagarden Reviewing Secret Santa 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well kind of late on this, sadly I couldn't do what I was planning but I'll go with this instead.

Author Name: Flaze
Primary Work: In The Streets of Lago. It only has two chapters so far but I'm hoping I can update it in the following days so that it'll at least have three chapters.
Secondary Work: Because You Were There. This one has six chapters but it hasn't been updated in a while sadly.
Will I read M-rated fics? how mature are we talking? ;)

Author name: canisaries
Primary work: Hunter, Haunted but only the revised chapters, aka from Prologue to Chapter 4 (which technically doesn't have its revised version up yet but it will be literally impossible for anyone to reach it before I can edit it to the revised version). This would be about 20k words.
Secondary work:
Pletora's Story. The fourth and final part is coming soon, and it would make the full story about 15k.
Am I willing to read MATURE rated fics?: bruh you know it

Twelve hours remain for sign ups! If you're still on the fence, now is the time to decide!

Sign ups are now closed! Keep an eye out on your inboxes in the next couple of days, you'll be getting your stories soon!

Edit: In the interests of having an even number of participants, Beth Pavell will be entering:
Primary work: Kanto: There and Back Again (short work)
Secondary work: The Long Walk (long work)

Last edited:
All assignments should be sent out! If I missed anyone, please let me know. My eyes are a little crossed after sending out so many...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom