• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Notice Bulbagarden RP Discord is Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alolan Ninetales

Who is the fairest of them all?
Reaction score
The Bulbagarden RP Discord is now open! Just remember that Bulbagarden Forum rules will apply to the discord server as well! I hope you all will have a good time! :)

EDIT: The Discord RP is closed.

Last edited by a moderator:

KenderCharmeleon

Fiery Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Well, I think the Discord has been closed since a couple of months now.

Kung Fu Ferret

God of Life and Death
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, I think the Discord has been closed since a couple of months now.
He's right. It's been gone for quite some time.

EDIT: I think this thread should be locked and/or deleted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.