• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden! Season Three (Chapter 43 Up) Rated T

Who is your favorite character?

• Total voters
Re: Bulbagarden!: Season One

Yeah, like me finishing this next chapter.

Chapter 10: Let You Off With A Warning
Guest Chapter by Ryuutakeshi!

Dan

I just want to say right now I had nothing to do with it. At all. Okay, I was there, but I didn’t start anything. Nothing.

[You are a terrible liar, you do know that right?]

Shut up Aaron. It’s your fault.

[My fault? My fault? I was just coming over to talk with Jabber about our homework]

Suuure. You go with that.

[Who are you talking to anyways?]

I’m making a recording so that future generations will know how much you fail at handling Pokemon.

[And you guys wonder why I don’t hang out with you]

Just let me tell the story. You’ll get a turn if you want.

[Oh fine. Officer, can I get another donut please?]

Okay, so it all started at Jabber’s house. He was talking on the phone with Allison and I was bored out of my mind. It was just one of those days you know?

“Okay, yeah. Cool. Awesome, I’ll see you there. I l… yeah, bye.” He hung up.

“Still not in love yet?” I said, staring up at the ceiling.

Jabber looked surprised, “I… well, okay, I’m working on it. We’re going to see a new movie today. It’s that one Cleavon Schpielbunk movie, Pendra’s Box.”

I sighed again, “Well, okay. I’ll call Kitty and see if we can make it a double date.”

As it turned out, she was busy and I was going to be stuck going to the movies with Jabber and Allison. I’d actually have to watch the movie this time. Wow, I’m so excited.

That last part was sarcasm, by the way.

[Oh really? Then why’d you go?]

See, this is where’s it your fault. Because then you showed up.

[That makes no sense. Can I explain this part?]

No, because I want it to be very clear how it’s all your fault. So anyways, I was going to dragged out on a date between Allison and Jabber and then Aaron rang the doorbell.

“Dan, can you get that?”

I ran down the stairs and opened the door. And there was Aaron, looking just as confused and moody as always.

[Hey]

The truth is the truth. So he asked, “Can I talk to Jabber? I’m not sure exactly about the biological reasons behind Flareon’s high physical attack power and Feli was telling me that Jabber would know that.”

At that point I realized I had a genius idea. “Wait right here!” I shouted as I ran up the stairs again. I burst into Jabber’s room and said, “Mind if Aaron Ryuu comes with us today?”

Jabber looked puzzled, but he nodded his head that it was okay. I ran back down the stairs to see Aaron still standing in the doorway.

“You can come in,” I said.

“About time. It’s cold out,” Aaron grumbled. “So, where’s Jabber?”

I put my plan into action. “Well, he said he’ll help you but only if you come along with us to the movies today.”

[okay, that’s it! I’m taking over here! ]

Aaron Ryuu

Now then, this is where I was confused. I asked Dan, “What do you mean? That makes no sense.”

He never really gave me an answer. He sort of just pulled me upstairs and announced that I was going to see Pendra’s Box with them. So, I found myself standing in line at the movie theater. I leaned over and asked Jabber, “Jab, what is this movie about?”

He shrugged. “Dunno. But Allison really wants to see it.”

I should have left. I should have just walked away. But no, I was instead forced to buy popcorn and M&M’s for everyone. I didn’t even have enough to buy myself some Muk & Ike.

We took our seats in the theater and the opening credits rolled up. The music was one of those sickeningly sweet tunes that Hollywood thinks is magical but really just gets annoying after three bars. I was beginning to think help on homework was not worth it.

I think Dan, Jabber, and I all realized it at the same time. Allison had wanted to see a chick flick and now Dan and I were stuck in a theater seeing it too. Jabber had just blue screened and I didn’t think he’d even remember the movie when he recovered. Dan tugged on my shirt and pointed to the aisle. Quietly, he snuck out of the theater. I followed him.

We got outside and Dan said-

[Wait, you’ve been talking long enough. I want another turn.]

Oh fine, whatever.

Dan

So we went out of the theater and I said, “Okay, Jabber won’t notice we’re gone. The movie has a runtime of two hours and twenty-six minutes. So… what are we going to do now?”

Aaron stared at me with his mouth hanging open like an idio-

[Dan, it’d be really nice if you stopped insulting me]

Oh, quite ruining my fun. So Aaron was staring at me and he asked, “Wait, you drug me along to entertain you after you snuck out of their date? No way! I paid good money to see that crap!”

“Aaron, calm down. Let’s just hang out. You hardly ever do that… Why is that anyways?” I asked.

“Dan, come on. I don’t want to walk around this mall for two hours. I’m not a mall wanderer.”

I had to come up with something fast to get him interested. “Hey Aaron, look! There’s Feli walking into Gardevoir’s Secret!”

Aaron narrowed his eyes. “Why would I care about that?”

Oh wow. There was no helping this guy. I almost wondered if he was… nah, not Aaron.

[Dan, what do you mean?]

Oh nothing. Anyways, I saw you turn and look for her anyways when you thought I wasn’t looking. So it doesn’t matter, and it’s not like she was really even there. Alright, then we… um, what did we do next?

[You pulled me across the mall to buy yourself a fedora]

Oh right. So I pulled Aaron across the mall to buy myself a fedora.

[And that’s when the trouble started. See, I told you it was your fault.]

No it’s yours, and I’m about to prove it. We went in and I found this awesome brown fedora that was possibly the coolest brown fedora I had ever seen. I swear I spent 15 minutes wearing it. Meanwhile, Aaron was looking at the berets.

[Flat caps!]

Whatevs. So this store apparently didn’t have a “No Pokemon” rule like some other stores. I saw Maya Dayanand putting flowery bonnets on her Growlithe. So I tried out the fedora on Bidoof. Aaron kinda just watched me and then tried out his beret-

[They’re called flat caps!]

-Tried out his flat cap on his Houndoom. What’s its name? Vicky, Vincent, Valorie?

[It’s Victor]

Hmm, I liked Vincent better. So he’s trying out his beret on Vincent- Oh stop rolling your eyes Aaron- and I laughed because it looked so ridiculous.

[It did not!]

Did too!

[It did not!]

It so did!

[No. It. Didn’t]

Aaron likes Feli!

[… Wha? Where did you hear t- No, no, no! Delete that! Delete it now!]

[Can you two just stop it? Please?]

Oh, sorry Officer. And so-

[No, I’m taking over!]

Aaron

Dan told Bidoof to jump on top of Victor and take the beret. Which he did. And Victor, naturally, chased after it. It being the Bidoof who started it all. The two Pokemon tore through the store and I ran after them, trying to calm Victor down. Dan just sat against the wall laughing. By the way, his Bidoof was the one who started it.

[Hey! No trying to sway the listeners!]

Finally, Victor cornered Bidoof against a rack of little Pikachu hats. He reared back and let out a stream of fire. Bidoof managed to avoid it, but the entire rack caught fire. Soon, the emergency sprinklers were giving us an unwanted shower.

Dan just stood there, drenched, holding Bidoof. I had jumped on top of Victor and held his mouth closed. Security officers were swarming the store.

Dan said, “We’re in big trouble, aren’t we?”

I rolled my eyes, “No, you think?

ΩΩΩ

And so we found ourselves sitting here in the office of the head of security. And now we’re waiting to be let go.

[Uh, Aaron, they’re coming back. Oh, hi Mr. Archaic.]

[Dan, Aaron, sit down.]

And we do.

[Aaron, what are you doing?]

Well, I’m recording this so… um… I don’t know. It was Dan’s idea.

[Do you really have to do that?]

Might as well. I’ve gotten this far.

[Fine, fine. Now boys. What you did was wrong. Taking Pokemon into a store and letting them run amok is unsafe and it could possibly lead to more Pokemon being banned from private ownership]

But Mr. Archaic! Victor didn’t mean to! He was provoked by Dan’s Bidoof

[No, Mr. Archaic! It was Aaron’s Vincent who caused the whole mess.]

It’s not my fault. And his name is Victor.

[It’s your fault. I decided.]

[Boys, enough. I have decided to issue you each a warning. No infractions of any kind, just a warning. Control your Pokemon better in the future. That is all. Now leave.]

Yes sir. Thank you sir. And so we left.

[Aaron, you have no idea how odd you look right now.]

Sorry Mr. Archaic.

Dan

And so then we hooked up with Jabber and Allison who were just leaving the movie. Both Aaron and I had decided not to talk to them about the details of our last two hours.

Jabber said, “Hey guys, what happened? The movie ended and I saw you weren’t there.”

I quickly said, “Oh, nothing. Aaron just wanted some candy and he didn’t have any money so I had to buy it for him. Don’t worry. We left right at the end of the credits. Great movie huh?”

I could tell Jabber was trying to remember it, but he finally said, “Yeah, it was good.”

Allison laughed, “It was so sweet! Oh, I want to see it again sometime. Hey, Dan. Aaron. Why are your shirts all wet?”

Aaron and I could only look at each other and laugh.

[Hey, Dan, I never did get that homework figured out.]

///////////////////////

Next Time: "What Kitty Saw"​

Last edited:

Heh, he totally pulled some of those lines from actual conversations I've had with him

Are Dan and Aaron 10 or what? :lol:

...and poor guys, having to stand a chick flick. Nobody should have to go through that torture, really :rolleyes:

Oh you boys. Can't get enough of your breast jokes, can you? ;-)

*squeaks with excitement*

It was not only the perfect in-joke, it was also the perfect, "Ryuu is gay," setup.

Dude, I didn't realize I was that much of a bitch! I love this!

I also forgot about this since I haven't been on for three months. It was quite a pleasant surprise xD

Due to unforseen circumstances Jabberwocky is unable to post the chapter at this time. However, to please his loving fans, he has given me the go ahead to post it for him. So please, enjoy.

Chapter 11: The Kiss

Kitty

Hey, everybody! It's me, Kitty! :3

[Why did you just say "colon three?"]

Because shut up. Anyway, Aaron recently did something that made him very proud of himself-

[I get to tell that part!]

I know, Aaron. But as I was saying, I also managed something significant. It all started a few days ago at school. Me and Alison were sitting around, eating lunch, when Jabber walked over and sat next to Alison.

"Hey, Ali-bear," he said in a grating, syrupy voice.

"Hi, Jabber-wabber," Alison replied in the same tone.

"Now you guys are doing it on purpose!" yelled Dan from a few feet away.

"S-T-F-U, Dan!" Jabber called.

"Oh, Jabber-pooooooo~~!" a voice called out.

[Why did you say "tildies" at the end of that sentence?]

Jabber's eyes went wide. "Hide me," he whimpered. Alison and I managed to get Jabber out of sight just as Annabelle skipped to our table.

"Have you seen my Jabber-poo?" she asked us. "I've been looking for him everywhere."

"Well, first of all, he's not 'yours,'" said Alison. "He's my boyfriend."

"Like that'll last," said Annabelle sarcastically.

"But more to the point," said Alison, ignoring this insult, "I haven't seen him. You'll have to keep looking."

Annabelle's eyes narrowed, like she could sort of tell Alison was lying. Then she shrugged and skipped off.

"God, what a bitch," said Jabber, emerging from underneath the table. "I don't know how she thinks I'll ever go out with her."

"She'll grow out of it with time," said Alison. "Now, I think you owe me a thanks."

"The usual?" Jabber asked.

"The usual," Alison answered. They kissed.

"Ugh!" I heard Dan shout.

"I don't know why he always reacts so disgustedly," said Jabber. "Don't you and him ever kiss?"

"Um... well..." I stammered, my face turning scarlet.

"You haven't?" Alison asked, surprised.

"N-no," I admitted. Fortunately, Dan had already left, so he wasn't around to try and comfort me.

[Actually, I'd have made fun of you.]

Shut up, Dan.

"Why not?" said Jabber. "You two have been dating since 9th grade."

"It just never seemed like the right time," I said.

"Weren't you the one who convinced Ken Brazer to have confidence in himself and ask out Maya?" Jabber challenged.

"Y-yes," I confirmed meekly.

"So where's your self-confidence?" said Jabber. "Don't let doubt get in your way! Be bold! There's nothing stopping you from making out with your totally hot boyfriend who is awesome and also better than me!"

[Dan, give me back the tape recorder!]

[But it's my turn!]

[Not yet it isn't. Aaron is next.]

[Fine. Whatever. Here you go, Aaron.]

[Not yet!]

[Oh, all right. But only because you're my girlfriend.]

[What a loving relationship we have.]

"You're right," I admitted to Jabber. "I can do this! I can kiss Dan!"

The bell rang.

"Right after class!" I added, and hurried away to my next class.

"Why is this such a big deal again?" I heard Alison ask no one in particular.

[My turn.]

[What? Dan - no!]

Dan

So, anyway, while Jabber was being a major cheesehead-

[Hey!]

-I was hanging out with my buddy Aaron Ryuu. And by "hanging out" I mean "sitting there twiddling my thumbs while Aaron stared at a picture of Feliciano on his phone."

"Why don't you just ask her out already?" I blurted out.

"I can't do that!" said Aaron, horrified. "She's three years older than me!"

"My mom is three years older than my dad," I pointed out.

"Yeah, well..." Aaron said, which meant that he had no argument left and he knew it.

"You, me. after school," I said. "Feli's house. You will ask Feli out. Understood?"

"I... fine," Aaron sighed.

"Good man." I said, slapping him on the back.

"Ow!" he yelped. "That hurt."

"Don't be such a..."

[Dan, there might be kids listening.]

Fine. "Don't be such a synonym for the word 'cat,'" I said.

[Alright, Dan, it's been long enough. My turn.]

[Wasn't it supposed to be my turn, though?]

[Maybe next time, Aaron.]

Alison

"The key to a proper kiss is timing," I lectured. "You have to make the kiss seem natural and proper, or it'll just end up being extremely awkward and no one will satisfied when it's done."

"Make it natural," Kitty muttered. School was over, and Jabber and I were at Kitty's house, giving her pep talks.

"It's probably best to do it on a date," I said. "Those are some of the most romantic times you'll share with Dan."

"Dates," said Kitty. "Right."

"Why don't you arrange one with Dan now?" suggested Jabber.

"Good idea," said Kitty. She took out her cell and dialed Dan's number. "Odd," she said soon. "He's turned his phone off. Why would he do that?"

[I'll tell you why.]

[Why can't I?]

[Because, Aaron, Bidoof is pivotal to this story, and I own him.]

[Fair enough, I guess.]

Dan

At that point, I was crouching in the shrub in front of Feli's house, watching Aaron nervously walk up to her porch.

Aaron's hands were shaky as he knocked slowly on the door. In about two minutes, Feliciano Gwynn opened the door and smiled at Aaron.

"Hey, Aaron," she said. "'Sup?"

"Iwaswonderingifyou'dliketomaybegooutwithmesometime," Aaron mumbled.

"What?" asked Feli. "I didn't quite catch that."

I could tell that Aaron was falling apart. It was time for drastic measures.

"Charge the house, my champion," I whispered to a Poke Ball as I opened it. Bidoof burst from it and ran towards Feli's house with a triumphant "Biiiiiiii!"

"Bidoof, no!" I yelled, bursting from the shrub. I grabbed Bidoof as it was reaching Feli's porch and returned it to its ball.

"Hello, Feli. And not-Feli," I said. "Nice day, isn't it? Yup, I'd say today is a perfect day to ask someone out, wouldn't you agree?"

"What does that even mean?" Feli pondered.

"Heck if I know!" I laughed. "Bye Feli and not-Feli!"

I stealthily hid between Feli's house and her neighbor's, listening in on Aaron and Feli's conversation.

"So, you wanted to talk to me about something?" Feli asked.

"Uh, yeah," said Aaron sheepishly. "I was, uh, wondering if you'd like to, y'know, go out with me sometime or something?"

Feli laughed. "Of course!" she said. "Why didn't you ask me sooner, you idiot?"

"Really?" said Aaron, like he was wondering if this was all just a dream.

"Really," Feli confirmed. "When, where, and what?"

"Uh, Saturday, maybe?"

"I'm free then. Why don't we go see Clash of the Legendaries at lunch at the Dogasu Drafthouse?"

"That - that sounds like a plan," said Aaron.

"I'll see you then," said Feli. "I'll pick you up since you don't have a license."

"All-all right."

Feli returned to her house, and Aaron joined me, grinning from ear to ear.

"What can I say?" I said. "When I'm right, I'm right."

Kitty

I was sitting on Dan's house's porch, waiting for him to get home.

This is it, I thought to myself. I can do this.

I spotted Dan walking up the driveway. I stood up and ran to him.

"Where have you been?" I scolded, "I've been trying to get in touch with you all day, but your phone was off."

"Well, it isn't a very good thing for your phone to go off when you're hiding in a shrub."

"What?"

"Long story."

"Listen, I've been thinking..."

"Oh, crap. Whenever you do that, it means I'm about to get a lecture."

"We've been too cautious about our relationship. We've been together for almost a year now, but the most intimate we've ever gotten was last Christmas when we cuddled together by a fire."

"You make us sound like pyromaniacs. You know, like Jabber's brother."

"Let me finish. I think that the time has come for us to be more close as a couple."

"You mean..."

"Yes, Dan. You and me. Boyfriend and girlfriend. Officially."

"Well, I personally thought we already were," said Dan, grinning, "so I'm cool with that."

"Glad to hear it," I said, and kissed him.

Finally.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Next Time: Dan convinces Jabber, Alison, Tyler, and Aaron to sneak out to see the midnight premier of a movie! But after getting lost, the kids discover instead some surprising facts about Bulbagarden's history! See what happens in chapter 12: "Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast!"

Until Next Time, See Ya!​

Last edited:

D'aww, widdle Aaron's so cute when he's nervous *shot*

:XD2: Haha, nice chapter.

My champion? The awesome power of Bidoof is finally recognized!
Very much enjoyed this chapter, was kind of awkward with the whole Bidoof thing but insanely funny.
Great work!

whereamiw.jpg

In all seriousness, Bidoof is fucking rad.

Yeah, my dad blocked Bulbagarden and various other sites. I need to get my grades up before I can access them from my computer.

/School computer

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom