• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden! Season Three (Chapter 43 Up) Rated T

Who is your favorite character?

• Total voters
Re: Bulbagarden!: Season Two

Interesting reading about Aaron and Feli's relationship when Ryuu and Feli just became canon...

Eh, an okay chapter. Still gotta work on that pacing.

In my opinion, some people are kinda getting the shaft.

Like Keldora.

Not to say that every character in the fic needs to be seriously fleshed out, but sometimes it just seems like 'and this guy, because he needs more screen time, but I'll forget about him'. I mean, most people mentioned should at least be kinda plot relevant for a while.

I had forgotten Keldora was around for a while >_>

But she'll be more prominent from now on.

Wish I could get a part in it. Guess I'm still too new.

Chapter 23: Infiltration

Jabber

I stood amongst my fellow escapees, looking down from the hills at the town of Bulbagarden below.

It had been a year since we'd left, and now... now we were coming home.

I nodded at Uncle Saturn. He sent out Spook, his Spiritomb, who shrouded us in a cloud of darkness.

We couldn't risk being seen before we met up with Feli's resistance.

"Go time," Keldora said under her breath. She was right; this would be the day that Bulbagarden was liberated. This would be the day that the Pokemon Prince fell.

This would be also be the day I left town on my own.

Because after taking down the Prince, I only had one goal in mind: finding my girlfriend.

Tyler

"Just admit it, Tyler."

"You totally like her, Tyler."

"Ty-ler and Ja-ay, sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

My friends' voices bounced around in my head, like... like...

Well, like something that bounces. Balls, maybe.

Wait, that came out wrong.

Anyway, I couldn't take my eyes off of Jay. My friends were right about me liking her, of course. My head was swimming with conflicting thoughts and emotions. Which is absolutely NOT supposed to happen. I'm supposed to be a smooth-talking charmer!

"Tyler, are you all right?" asked Kitty. "You look a bit flustered."

"Aghabahstuff," I said.

"Ooooookay, then," Kitty replied, giving me a "Dude-you're-so-weird" look.

Dammit. Where the hell did my suave coolheadedness go? Dammit dammit dammit.

I decided then and there that I was going to ask Jay out. We might die that night, both of us, and I didn't wanna die without telling Jay I lo- liked her.

So I decided. Ask Jay out. No biggie.

Uh, after we arrived at the zoo. Yeah.

Yeah.

Feli

The escapees from the prison arrived with Netto that night, as I was assigning each of my troops into a team.

"Hey, fearless leader," said Netto with a grin and a two-finger salute.

"Spare me the pleasantries, Netto," I said. "Who sprung you in the first place?"

"I told you, I have no idea," Netto said with a shrug. "They didn't tell me their name."

I sighed. "Well, it's good to know that we have some kind of benefactor," I said. "Hopefully they'll show their face tonight. We need all the help we can get."

"I'm very much opposed to this 'battle plan,' Ms. Gwynn," Archaic said, folding his arms across his chest.

"Get some perspective, boss-man," Mozz said. "You got any bright ideas on how to get rid of our most honorable despot?"

"I... suppose not," Archaic admitted.

"I don't like it any more than you do," said Alex Kasumi, placing her hand on Archaic's shoulder. "But at this point, there's no use arguing against it, hon. All we can do now is help any way we can."

I smiled. "All of you will be assigned teams," I told them. "Archaic and Mozz, you'll go with Dan See Emm and Kitty Snowe to capture the museum. Alex and Evan, you-"

Just then, my cell phone rang.

"Just a second," I said with an embarrassed smile, and answered the call.

"Who-" I began.

"Hey, Feli," interrupted my favorite voice in the whole wide world. "We're home."

Jabber

Feli came down and let us into the zoo as quick as a flash, and immediately hugged Aaron so tightly he nearly choked.

"Fe-Feli, I th-th-think I'm supposed to be ab-able to b-breathe!" he rasped.

"Sorry!" she exclaimed, and released him. Aaron gasped for air.

I had to punch Dan in the shoulder to stop him laughing.

"We'd better get a move on, and fast," Jay commented.

Feli nodded. "Right. Just let me finish making up these teams. Jabber, Saturn, what were you two going to do?"

"Coordinate the battles from here," said Saturn. "You have communications equipment, right?"

"Of course," said Feli.

"Then hurry up with those teams," I said. "The war begins in thirty minutes."

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Next Time: This is it! The endgame begins! As the teams mobilize throughout Bulbagarden, the Prince completes his machine! The tension runs thick in the most action-packed segment of Bulbagarden! yet! Traitors, villains, heroes! And it all starts in chapter 24: "War For Bulbagarden!"​

Be there!

D'AWWW Feli's reaction

Feli's ordering around the former mayor and admins? *blink* Okay. Cool. I can dig that...she's still probably gonna try and hunt down the Prince on her own and shoot him

Chapter 24: War For Bulbagarden

Tyler

War is hell, they say.

Yeah, I can believe that.

"This is Tyler Winchester and Jay Morrison's team!" I shouted into the communications radio. "Requesting backup! They've got guns, Jabber! Why the hell didn't we get guns?"

"Backup is en route, Tyler," Saturn's voice crackled through the radio. "Hold tight till then."

"Roger," I replied. "Over and out."

I huddled next to Jay behind a desk we were using as an impromptu barrier.

"Tyler, I'm not sure backup's gonna arrive in time," Jay said with a grimace.

"Neither am I," I admitted. "But- if... if they do... will you go out with me?"

She blinked. "What?" she asked.

"Well, not right now," I corrected myself. "When all of this is over. I think... I think maybe the time for being a lone agent has ended. And... I like you, I guess I should say. And-"

"Oh, shut up, Tyler!" she said, rolling her eyes. "Ramble on any further, and I'll change my mind about saying yes."

"So, wait-"

"For God's sake, Tyler, do I have to spell it out to you? Y. E. S."

This was now the best day of my life.

Well, besides the shooting. But that takes off, like, two points.

Keldora

"Does Tyler still need that backup?" I asked into the radio.

"He's only asked twenty times," Jabber confirmed.

"Tell him Sato and I are on my way with about ten other guys," I informed him. "Bulbanews is secure."

"Gotcha," Jabber agreed. "HQ out."

Dan

"Please! Not again!" the Admin screamed, backing away.

"Bidoof!" I ordered. "Superpower!"

At once, Bidoof launched itself at the Admin and delivered a superstrong hook to her jaw. The Admin was out like a light.

"That's my little Super Bidoof, yes it is," I said in my best obnoxiously cutesy voice, scratching Bidoof behind the ears.

"Nice job, hon," said Kitty with a smile. "But..." she gestured to a pile of unconscious goons behind her. "A little slow."

I scowled. "Let's just contact Jabber," I grumbled.

"If you say so, dear," she said with a smirk, handing me the radio.

I grabbed it. "Museum is secure, chief," I said.

"Got it," Jabber's voice crackled. "Move into position for the final push."

"Aye-aye, cap'n," I said, and signed out.

Jabber

"Aaron still isn't answering his radio," Saturn said to me with a frown.

"Feli, too," I added.

"Are we going to assume the worst?" Saturn questioned.

"If they don't radio in before the hour is up," I said after thinking for a few minutes, "they'll have been out of touch for 24 hours. I'll have to assume them MIA."

"So, we'll have to make the charge without them?"

"Most likely."

Saturn sighed. "Lovely. When are we going to move out?"

"Forty-five minutes," I answered. "I'm giving Aaron and Feli that much time."

"Roger, fearless leader," Saturn joked. "Endgame starts now."

***​

"My universe was dying."

"Heat death, maximum entropy. Not a pleasant way to go. The people were panicking, rioting, dying. Quickly, the great minds at Silph invented and manufactured a single-person dimensional stream transporter. I, great ruler of Earth, was tasked with finding another, safer universe to conquer, and to build a larger-scale transporter to bring my people here, to begin anew."

The Pokemon Prince gazed at the massive device before him. "Now, at last, it is complete."

/////////////////////////////////////////////

Next Time: Guest chapter by Ryuutakeshi! Aaron and Feli take the university in Chapter 25: "Smogon!"​

The Endgame Has Begun.

And it's WAR!!!!!!!!!!! I kinda liked this chapter. I thought it was kinda funny with Tyler, when he said it was the best day of his life despite the shooting. I can't wait to see what happened to Feli and Arron.

So sorry it's taken so long to get the next chapter out. It's been a busy month and this chapter is very long and rather complex. So, I apologize. Expect it by the end of this week.

I had 11 pages of notes on it before starting, if that gives anyone an idea of how long this is.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom