• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bulbagarden Sections Mafia - Endgame Town and Jester Victory (16/01/2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 6 - Work of Art

Dear Max1996

You are the Art Gallery, the section for all things creative where users can post their works of art, hang out with other artists and browse the local art shops.

Using your artistic skills you are able to quickly sketch portraits of the other players and can even go some way to determining their character from their appearance, due to your character determining abilities you are the Sketch Artist Cop. Each night you may submit the following action; Sketch: (Player) to find out the alignment of that player.

You are the Sketch Artist Cop, allied with the town sections and win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

Day 6 - Work of Art

Feeling discouraged after the day’s events the sections decided to call it a night and headed back to their accommodations. The Art Gallery could not sleep however and felt they needed to work on some art to help them relax and unwind after a stressful day. Art Gallery collected their painting supplies from their accommodation room and headed down to the main entrance hall of the Bulbagarden Management Building. The main entrance hall was dimly lit by moonlight which was shining through the stained glass window on the far side of the room, the stained glass formed the image of a portrait of a Bulbasaur lying peacefully in a meadow, it looked particularly pretty as it was illuminated by the moonlight. Art Gallery set up a rather large canvas on an easel and began to paint. As the Art Gallery focused on their painting they were unawares as a shadowy figure quietly approached them from behind, the figure reached into the Art Galleries paint box and pulled out a large paint brush. The figure grabbed hold of the Art Gallery and chocked them, pulling the large paint brush against their throat as they attacked from behind, the Art Gallery struggle for about a minute before they lost consciousness. The attacker emptied the contents of the Art Gallery’s paint box over their victim and picked up a tube of super glue that had fallen out of the paint box with its contents. When the morning came the remaining sections reported to the conference room but upon finding the Art Gallery to be missing set out on a building wide search. As one of the section entered the main entrance hall there was a sound of a terrified scream. The other sections ran to their location in the main entrance hall, the section that let out the scream couldn’t speak and looked in a state of shock, their arm still shaking pointed at the wall at the end of the room next to the stained glass window. There mounted on the wall next to window was a canvas, and stuck on the canvas covered in paint was the Art Gallery’s lifeless body.

It is now Day 6, you may now begin voting.
Phase will end Monday 15th January 2018 at 7pm GMT/8pm CET.

Last edited by a moderator:
MPs role existing alongside lone's is interesting.

So one of the following happened.
1 Mafia ninja'd and lone only saw MP for the cop copy.
2 MP is the killer and faked the copy asap, knowing he would be caught.
3 lone is scum and doesn't reveal it.

I'm actually surprised lone didn't get blocked.

We only have 6 players left. I do think 3 mafia is a good chance. Which means there are 2 left. I honestly hope that neighbourhood was a mix of all things and want to believe MP as much as possible.

I honestly think an amnesiac with the role that MP has is a bit OP, it could abuse the Cop or doc so much.
Mafia just went for the kill on Max, sure there could be a ninja, but those odds are low. There was apparantly no danger from my plan for lone. An easy answer for them would be to block him, yet he wasn't.
The amnesiac claim, although i love the role, is too convenient of a cover up.
Vote: Lone_Garurumon

It was 5 minutes before the end on night when I realized I hadn't put in an action yet... Kinda picked one randomly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom