• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bulbagarden Sections Mafia - Endgame Town and Jester Victory (16/01/2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume MegaPod used the vig kill. Congrats Town, good job carrying it through to the end!

My plan was faster. :p
How did you know it was caps?
I thought you and I were on the same track to cheff with your post after your cop check.

Also did you use all your powers?

EDIT: hold on, why did we never ask caps for a claim? I guess cause I wasn't revealed either. Why didn't you guys ask for claims?

How did you know it was caps?
I thought you and I were on the same track to cheff with your post after your cop check.
Errr, no, lol. I believed Cheff's claim, and I already explained that my copcheck was pointless because there was no Godfather flip.

Also did you use all your powers?
I never commuted.

hold on, why did we never ask caps for a claim? I guess cause I wasn't revealed either. Why didn't you guys ask for claims?
*shrug*

Flavour has been added for Day 6, Night 6, and Endgame.

You don't have to answers these questions but it would help me with future games if you are able to:

Did you enjoy the game and would you play another game co-hosted or hosted by myself again?

How did you find the balance of the roles this game?

How did you find the flavour text?

If there was anything you could change in the game what would you change?

Last edited:
Congrats Town. You'll did well there. GG Mafia. Better luck next time for us. Thank you RC for hosting a really fun game.

Did you enjoy the game and would you play another game co-hosted or hosted by myself again?
Yes. I enjoyed the game and would love to play another game hosted by you.

I think it was pretty much well balanced apart from the neighbourhood part. Having 1:1:1 was logical but since the independent would have been easily removed, the scum in the neighbourhood would be easily caught.

FT was interesting and fun to read.

I would have been more active so Max wouldn't check me on N1 and perhaps the neighbourhood part, I wouldn't keep the independent in the neighbourhood.

This game, and my Jester victory, were not only a good way for me to end 2017, but were also a good way to end my tenure as a mafia player. It's kinda funny, but my career as a mafia player ends like this:
Y'know what?
fckuk_this_thread_im_out_of_here_gif.gif

I tried to help y'all, and I tried to have a little fun in the process, but nobody is listening to ME, and nobody is responding to the thread.
I'm bored and annoyed, so:
Unvote: Soulmaster
Vote: Maniacal Engineer

There's your tiebreaker. Enjoy the information my lynch provides.
I'm not gonna get a better or more fitting end for my checkered mafia history than self-voting with minutes left in Day 1 for a Jester Victory. It really does sum up my mafia experience.
All in all, it's been an excellent run. I've had a lot of fun playing with you guys for the past couple of years or so.

Yeah! :D

It's good.

Great!

ERROR 404 ANSWER NOT EXISTING

Bye, ME...:(

Oh it was great, more down below.
I'm curious, what was the point of the neighbouriser in the mafia?
Haven't read everything yet due to delay, but it's a fun concept so that's makes it enjoyable to read. Must have been hard to link roles to sections.
Nothing really besides maybe more active players. I died once but that put more evidence on Lone. Speaking of which...

This was a really good game for my personal mafia development as town. My main issue as town is being able to clear people as town but not mark them as scum. This game I decided to change that and get more active in voting, even then I was hesitant of my votes. After lynching the doc it was even worse, but I tried to stay focused. Then I lynched Lone and the fact that I made the case/lynch myself gave me trust in my votes.

Mafia played a good game as well. Pika got unlucky by a check. Lone is great at fake claiming, I noticed that in multiple games, but it was MP's role that made me doubt it more. Caps just played well. It was a good game :)

I sure did, and I sure would!

Excellent, in my opinion. Well-balanced but took effort to figure out.

It was an entertaining story, well done!

I dunno, maybe less periods of inactivity? The game was great as it is.

Yes and yes, this was good!

Even with my inexperienced eye for balance... It was good.

Good! It had very interesting personifications of forum sections, haha.

Nuttin', this was great on its own.

Nice job guys. Good job MegaPod for a timely vig shot.

I'm still a bit salty that I got lynched though...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom