• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Staff AMA Thread

What is/are your less favourite pokémon/s
My top 6 favourites are Mew, Dragonite, Umbreon, Lapras, Typhlosion and Meganium :)
I don't really have any pokemon I dislike.

Can you cook? (If you can), what's your favorite thing to make?
I can't cook from scratch, I pretty much just put things in the oven or the microwave.

If u could eliminate 1 pokémon forever, which one would u pick?
I wouldn't eliminate any pokemon, like them all.

Have you thought of putting in the ''about'' area, a question of favourite shiny pokémon?
I wouldn't be surprised if that has been considered at some point. The problem is however, that for those favorites list each entry has to be entered individually, which is a painstakingly tedious and time-consuming task.

There may be a way to duplicate an already existing list though but I'm not sure.
What is you favorite part of the holiday season?
Being at home, spending time with family. And there's usually a lot more movies on tv than usual, so I tend to record the ones I want to see but haven't seen yet and try to watch those over the holiday season. Or I rewatch certain ones I like. The Patrick Stewart version of A Christmas Carol is kind of a Christmas staple at this point for me.

I wouldn't be surprised if that has been considered at some point. The problem is however, that for those favorites list each entry has to be entered individually, which is a painstakingly tedious and time-consuming task.
I meant only 1, like the question of what is your fav. pokémon, but in shiny, idk how long it could take, I'm no programmer (I've only programmed in Scratch XD)

I meant only 1, like the question of what is your fav. pokémon, but in shiny, idk how long it could take, I'm no programmer (I've only programmed in Scratch XD)
I somehow forgot we had favorite options where you could enter something yourself :confused: Yeah, that should be possible :) We already have a lot of favorite options though so I'm not sure if that's something we'd do at the moment but personally I wouldn't be against it.

what is your favorite part of the forums?
The War Room! It's the section where we play mafia, a social deduction game. TWR was the first thing to really turn me on to social deduction games, and now I play a lot of them IRL in addition to on other forums, and even a discord server!

I'm not sure if any of these have been asked before, but to everyone:

What was the first video game that you can remember playing?

What's your favorite season (spring, summer, fall, or winter) and why?

How would you describe your fashion sense?

First video game I can remember playing is Super Mario Advance: Super Mario Bros 2 on a friend's GBA.

My favorite season is like, just as spring turns to summer, because everything starts to get warmer.

Fashion sense = none.

I'd also like to ask, what is your favorite food?
Sushi!

Are you an early bird or a night owl?
Night owl

What's your favorite drink?
A Fresh Zen.
Nonalcoholic, you say? Probably either Arnold Palmer or orange soda.

What is/are your less favourite pokémon/s
This is actually a difficult question as I think even the dumber Pokemon, like Bellsprout, have redeeming factors in their stupidity. I'll say Bronzor/Bronzong, out of bias from recently playing through BDSP, because they appear way too damn much.

Did you have pleassent holidays?
Yeah, had a good holidays and Christmas this year :)
Did you have a good holidays?

Do you have any pets??
No haven't had any pets for quite a few years now but in the past had Goldfish, Mice, Hamsters, Guinea Pigs, Rabbits, Budgies and Canaries.

Back
Top Bottom