• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Staff Recruitment Drive 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question-

I originally applied for Pokemon Video Games and Garden Grotto, but I would like to also apply for the Pokemon World section. I thought I had included it in my application but I checked my sent folder and I ended up sending the wrong draft!

Is there any way to alter my application, should I resend it, or just forget it?

Thank you in advance.

Working backwards here: JLPQ, send a second PM updating your old one, in full please. So basically C&P whatever you sent before and add that you're also interested in World. Same basic principle goes for anyone else who has this issue.

Vasili, you should include the forums you want to mod plus a statement of interest (why you want to mod them, why you wanna be a mod, whatever) to Archaic and me, along with, because it's the Artist's Alcove, Kasumi. So you'll send it to 3 people total.

Aladar, no, they are not the same thing.

I'm a little confused as to applying for the Art Department/Artist's Alcove.
Who exactly do I send the PM's to and what should I say in them? I know I'm supposed to send them to Archaic and evkl, but seeing as I'm applying for a Artist's Alcove job, should I send it to Kasumi as well?

Archaic said:
Applicants for mod roles relating to creative content including fanfiction or fanart should also forward their application to Kasumi.

Is there any particular title the PM should have (e.g. "application for the position of fanart mod)?

Aladar, no, they are not the same thing.

Yeah, I went back and reread it. The word 'Library' just caught my attention and I completely missed the BMGf section.

I just e-mailed my application to Kasumi actually.

Okay, seriously, this is getting to be a bit out of hand. If it says to PM myself, Archaic, and _____, PM all three of us. Please.

Jabberwocky, make the title something you find appropriate. "Provisional mod application" for the forums or whatever works fine.

How often will these recruitment drives be? I feel I'm too new to even consider applying at the moment, but I would definately like to in the future, maybe 5 or 6 months from now? So how long until the next one, or is that not decided yet?

Jabberwocky, make the title something you find appropriate. "Provisional mod application" for the forums or whatever works fine.

Cool. Thanks. Now to find the courage to do so ^^;

Riku, we hold them as we need them. It really depends on growth--I don't wanna give you an answer that isn't accurate, so that's the best I can do.

I plan to apply for the roleplay mod section. Do all the roleplays need to be on this forum? I only have one here but I have a total of 9 scattered across the internet.

Err... I sent my application accidentally to Archaic, but not evkl. If I just send it to him in a minute, there shouldn't be any problems with that right?

Do the roleplays cited for the RP District Mod have to be on this forum?

Preferably so, but you may use them from elsewhere.

Aww, dang. I would have loved to apply for one of the RPG forum positions but I never started a own RP. Anyway, good luck to those who apply.

If you have them else where, they will be considered but I'd prefer them to be here.

I have a question:

Is this Library section connected or the same as the Writer's Workshop?

No.

I plan to apply for the roleplay mod section. Do all the roleplays need to be on this forum? I only have one here but I have a total of 9 scattered across the internet.

See first quote answer :p

I read through the first post a couple of times and still have some questions.

First off, what exactly is the Library and Content section going to consist of besides a Fanfiction Library?

Thanks.

Hmm... I want to submit an application but I'm not sure what for. Does it have to be for a specific topic? If so I'd like to be in the B/W section. idk I guess cuz that's the section I'm in the most. So, what do I put in the application? Why I think I should be a mod?

I read through the first post a couple of times and still have some questions.

First off, what exactly is the Library and Content section going to consist of besides a Fanfiction Library?

Thanks.

Any non-encyclopaedic content (including walkthroughs) that doesn't belong on Bulbapedia.

To expand a little more, yes we've gotten your application. If you're concerned about that ask me if I've gotten your app and I'll check and tell you. We won't be talking about the status of the applications/etc. So if you ask, we just aren't going to tell you. It's nothing personal to any of you, but it really gives us a big extra burden that we don't need during a very busy time. That means no "how's my application looking?" and no "so who's the front-runner?"

As Saturn said, our decisions will be made public after the application period ends.

Ya I just wanted to inquire whether we'll be told that you've seen my application or not. Thanks.
So lets say you don't receive any more applications for the section of the forums that lets say Person A applied for and you feel he is a good candidate, so will you notify him/her through this thread or PM that he has been made a mod or will you wait till the deadline?

Ya I just wanted to inquire whether we'll be told that you've seen my application or not. Thanks.
So lets say you don't receive any more applications for the section of the forums that lets say Person A applied for and you feel he is a good candidate, so will you notify him/her through this thread or PM that he has been made a mod or will you wait till the deadline?

They already said they don't want these kinds of questions. they'll see your application if you sent it in. End of story.

Patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom