• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Staff Recruitment Drive 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any non-encyclopaedic content (including walkthroughs) that doesn't belong on Bulbapedia.
Does that mean that some of the Projects off of Bulbapedia will be moving as well with the new creation of the Library and Content section so that they can be categorized as such?

Also, I take it that the new section will have its own separate little location as you are currently only linking to the front Bulbagarden page.

Also, if we're ignoring your question, the answer is in the original post. Which I don't want to seem overly tough about but please read it and understand what it's telling you to do.

Yes, what should the application be like? Mine was quite infromal, well not much actually, but I'd like to know if at least I've applied the right way.

I'm applying for the Fan Art Gallery but every time I try to PM Kasumi it tells me she's not accepting PMs or can't read them. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Id be interested in this
The issue i would have is the amount of time i would have to be online due to college
id be interested in either chat or real world as i dont really watch the anime that much these days
EDIT just read that projects (eg bulbacast switchboard) is current staff only so i wont be to apply even though im in BC and have tried several times to restart it again

I'm applying for the Fan Art Gallery but every time I try to PM Kasumi it tells me she's not accepting PMs or can't read them. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Same problem with me. Kasumi has disabled PMs being sent to her unless you are her friend. I tried give her a request, but obviously, she did not accept.

Well, when she does come online, you should mention it. I probably won't be sending my app till like the day after anyway.

If I'm brand new to the site, what are my chances of getting. Also, I was wondering, is this a position for money, or just for the fun of it? That kind of confused me.

It's not for money (we wish!), but it is a serious position. If you've only made one post on the forums, then your chances of getting modship are very, very low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom