• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Sun & Moon Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Sun & Moon to be given ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow got perfect score!

Out of curiosity, how many people did answer correctly 100%?

Out of the thousands of entries we received, less than 100 got them all right. Basically, if you had a perfect score, you had a better than 1 in 10 chance to win a prize.

(was asking questions hoping someone else might get paranoid and play themself)
(also weather ball was an event move in past gens)
Don't do this. Seriously.

I'm surprised at how many people got it wrong, those were straight forward questions unlike the XY comp.

In our experience, it's the straightforward questions which trip people up the most. They get over-confident with them, and get lazy. Don't forget, in almost every trivia contest to date, we've included a question about Bulbagarden (like "what is the full name of this website", with a link through to the Bulbagarden page on Bulbapedia that explicitly stated it). Without exception, those questions have always been the ones that the majority of entries in that contest got wrong.

By now, you should all have your prizes (with the possible exception of Felipe M. in Brazil). If not...well, I expect those without Bulba forums accounts would be sending me angry emails right about now. ^^;;

I am that person (Felipe from Brazil). lol
And yes, I already have my Pokémon Moon version with me. It got here before the Pokémon Sun version that I pre-ordered. haha

I still can't believe I got them all right after the failure that was me trying to compete on the ORAS competition. And here I thought I was going a little too far in listing Nature Power as moon related because of Misty Terrain. lol

ah I got the last one wrong :/ I thought sunny day was the only move with such an effect. Better luck next time for me.
Congratulations to those won!

Question #3: Which Pokemon does Tate own in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire?

Answer:
There are no such thing as "Pokemon" (without accute accented "e"), so the answer is he owns zero.

I still like to think I'm the only one who actually got it right ¬‿¬

Congrats to the winners and big thanks to all good folks on Bulbagarden who keep making all those fun contests possible. Eagerly awaiting the yearly Christmas ones.

Oh I got 4 out 5 correct answers. And as you might have guessed I missed the number 5 question. And out of the 5 moves accepted correct for that question, I got 3 only. How sad. :( Nevertheless, congratulations to the winners! Good to know there was at least one Asian winner :D

Confound you Nature Power! Confound you, I say!!!

...I had 1 through 4 correct, and all the other moves for No. 5, so I figure I was roughly 9/10, which is still good if only 100 got everything correct.

Ah Chesnaughts!!! I got everyting right but added rest in Q5. :ROFLMAO:

Oh well, this was great. Congrats winners, I'm super happy for you!!!

And thank you, Bulbagarden! It was fun to complete and I actually learned some things too. I look foward to the next event! :D

Dang. Got the first four correct (unless you count correct Bulbapedia pages as the source, in which case...) As for number 5...Only thought Sunny Day and Solar Beam dealt with the factor of whether it's day or night.

Dang. Got the first four correct (unless you count correct Bulbapedia pages as the source, in which case...) As for number 5...Only thought Sunny Day and Solar Beam dealt with the factor of whether it's day or night.
We didn't penalize people for leaving out the Bulbapedia pages. I think the most common response we got for Q5 was just Solar Beam and Sunny Day (closely followed by Solar Beam, Sunny Day, and Synthesis), so you certainly weren't alone on that one.

Decided to create an account here, with the first post being this one, to say that I'm happy as heck that I managed to get a perfect score 8D
Unfortunately I didn't get chosen as one of the winners.

Is it bad that I put three times more effort on this task than I ever done on any school work? Probally yes.

Damn, I should have known Growth had something to do with flower growth, thus have something to do with the sun.
Nature Power I just missed, too bad. I had fun though answering these questions and I got question 1 to 4 good, so, not bad. Better luck next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom