• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Bulbagarden Survivor: Paldea - Minish wins

What one thing in this game would you do differently?

Addressed to all three.
I annoyed my actual alliances to hell with my paranoid episodes, need to keep that in check more.
Who was a person in the game who was a thorn in your side?
also addressed to all three
DawningWinds for interfering with (and in the end actually stopping) my plan of getting the entire EPT to be the last players alive (no hard feelings though, it's how the game rolls)
A question to all 3
What was the biggest factor that you felt brought you into the final?
Always being in alignments the outnumbered other groups I guess, it definitely haven't been the comps XD
Seriously though, without the EPT I would probably never even gotten to the final 5 and without ExLight and Minish on my side, I would not be here today.
If you were not in the final 3, who would you want/think deserves to win?
If it was the same finalists but without me, then my answer would be ExLight, with a completely different set of finalists - DawningWinds.
Question for all: With us being the ones who choose who wins do you guys regret any of your betrayals?
This is a kind of weird questions, it's not like we (or at least I) were actually happy to play with you like this. I mean, sure, some situations while spying within other alliances were where you were laughing about the others cluelessneess, but once it came to the votals there was always a certain I feel bad since they have no idea what's actually going on feeling swinging along. Like, you achieved another one of your goals, but for what price?
Question to Raven/Minish:

What exactly happened in the end with the 2-2 votes on Ex/toast? If you were indeed a power trio as you claim, why weren't the votes 3-1?
Ex simply forgot to vote XD

without ExLight and Minish on my side, I would not be here today.
Why vote for you and not one of them, then? Minish actually said it in her speech, it is because of her you made it so far.

Also to Ex (from the guy who barely reads the thread):
Why vote for someone who forgets to submit a vote in the most crucial final tribal instead of someone who plays through 52 rounds for a single comp?

And a last one for Minish :
How do you feel that #RavenRatio somehow managed to still score 1 more point than you in Troops? Should I just vote for him for suceeding in being funnier while you being srs bsns failed spectacularly?

Why vote for you and not one of them, then?
2 reasons:
1. Despite all situations and most of the time either performing mediocre or straight up horrible - I'm still here. Like the Bob Sledding Team from Jamaika, I achieved reaching the big round against all odds. Remember the comp with the questions where the majority answer was that I'm most likely blow my own game?
The majority of people expected me to fatally screw up, yet I'm still here. I'm this movies underdog!

If that ain't reason enough, let me refer to the next reason...

2. For the lolz :p

Why vote for someone who forgets to submit a vote in the most crucial final tribal instead of someone who plays through 52 rounds for a single comp?
I don't see why me failing to get/ see a notification for whatever reasons should be representative of my skill as a player.

Yea, I'm a klutz but I bounced back in a thrilling manner so that was cool. Minish going through the whole deck was v impressive tho.

Is there anyone you feel is more deserving to be in f3 than you
You, FennecWitch, Toast, and Dawning were all amazing players that I feel could be deservingly here in the finals if the game structure was tweaked just a slightly bit.

I did the same thing, because I expected everyone to do it lol.
oh sorry lol
props to you both

I went all-in in the first one because I had an ~80% chance of being a high but it flipped a 2 so I went bankrupt right away lol

oh sorry lol
props to you both

I went all-in in the first one because I had an ~80% chance of being a high but it flipped a 2 so I went bankrupt right away lol
Bruh XD
I almost went bankrupt for going high on an Ace :ROFLMAO:

If you were not in the final 3, who would you want/think deserves to win?

DW. He beasted comps and had good plays. Especially with that idol when he would have for sure been voted out.

Question for all: With us being the ones who choose who wins do you guys regret any of your betrayals?

I regret betraying you and DW. Well I'm not sure if regret is the right word since I ended up here, but I feel bad about it. I genuinely enjoy playing games with you two and there was a small part of me that thought it would be fun if there was a bit of shakeup and you two stayed around. But I knew my best path to the finale was ultimately sticking to the larger alliance and my one with Ex and Raven. I was genuine when I told you that there were plans to vote you and I didn't want to do that. Part of why I voted with you is to play both sides, but also because I didn't want to have a hand in actually voting you out.

Question to Raven/Minish:

What exactly happened in the end with the 2-2 votes on Ex/toast? If you were indeed a power trio as you claim, why weren't the votes 3-1?

Yeah Ex just forgot to vote. We didn't even discuss anything for that final vote, we just knew where we were voting due to the alliance.

How do you feel that #RavenRatio somehow managed to still score 1 more point than you in Troops? Should I just vote for him for suceeding in being funnier while you being srs bsns failed spectacularly?

I think it's hilarious. Tbh, I didn't try very hard on that comp. I thought for maybe 2 minutes about my moves and submitted them knowing I likely wouldn't win. I had a lot going on at the time so felt like trying to strategize it too much would be a waste anyways. And personally I think getting no points there is still pretty impressive as well. Lmao.

Thanks for playing, everyone. I feel like I got to know all of you a lot better outside of those times when my inactive ass would play mafia. I learned a lot along the way as a host as well!
Congratulations to the 3 finalists. You've outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted your opponents, and now it's time to reveal which one of you the jury chose to be the winner. I'm going to read the votes now.

First vote: Minish
old-parchment-paper-sheet-vintage-aged-texture-isolated-white-background_34266-2121(2).jpg

Minish-1 / Exlight-0 / Raven-0

Second vote: Minish
old-parchment-paper-sheet-vintage-aged-texture-isolated-white-background_34266-2121(2).jpg

Minish-2 / ExLight-0 / Raven-0

Third vote: Minish

Minish-3 / ExLight-0 / Raven-0

Next vote: The sole survivor, Minish :bulbaLove:

Final vote count: 7-0-0

Minish is our winner! I believe she chose Raven to win a tie between him and ExLight, so Raven will be the first runner-up.

Final standings:
Sole Survivor: Minish
Runner-up: RavenRaziel98
3rd: ExLight
4th: toastghost
5th: DawningWinds
6th: JamieIsBored
7th: Mint Elv
8th: Zexy
9th: mehmeh1
10th: FennecWitch
11th: Pikochu
12th: Sheeercold
13th: dawn dusk
14th: noahtpg
15th: MZK5/ToeyJoey

Also cool thing to note, nobody ever cast a vote to eliminate Minish from the game and she won a unanimous jury vote, which is known as a perfect game in the Survivor community

Congrats, Minish!

Really good game to all top 5 imho, as much as I was team Dawning, I can tell the top 3 was well deserved, and despite Raven being funnier and stabbier and definitely the most memorable player, Minish deserved it more for tryharding. Ex rounded out the power trio super well, playing bad cop midgame for the others' sake.

Thanks to gentlefeather for hosting, too. Despite a few hiccups you managed to deliver very well for your first game ever :)

Also cool thing to note, nobody ever cast a vote to eliminate Minish from the game and she won a unanimous jury vote, which is known as a perfect game in the Survivor community
She still had her moment of imperfection when she somehow managed to lose by 1 point even to the #RavenRatio

It was almost as fun as the play itself and only made the joke better. Iconic duo there (actually trio tho).

Back
Top Bottom