• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Bulbagarden Survivor: Paldea - Minish wins

Sole Survivor: Minish
Runner-up: RavenRaziel98
I actually had you two swapped in the touchy subjects and did consider voting Raven just to self-confirm my bias from back then, but I could not really bring myself to do that tbh, so it is what it is.

Wow, didn't imagine to win unanimously. Thanks a ton guys! I had so much fun playing this with all of you. It did feel bad each vote because it meant losing someone in the game who was fun to compete and scheme with.

And thanks for hosting @gentlefeather! You had so many good challenges lined up. Loved the touchy subjects one especially since it really reminded me of old school Survivor.

And thanks to Ex and Raven, my original alliance from the very beginning. We were a powerful trio.

Thanks for the kind words Zexy and Minish I'm happy to see you liked the challenges. Speaking of those, I'm planning for lots of backups next time in case a mistake happens.

In my community where these are hosted more often, we have 3 awards that we give out during the reunion called Player of the Season, Hero of the Season and Villain of the Season.

I'd like to give Player of the Season to someone who was iconic to this game and who I feel made a large impact.
You were all great in your own way, and my decision was narrowed down to a few people - I considered the winner Minish, as well as Zexy, DawningWinds, RavenRaziel98 and ExLight
But ultimately I decided that I will give the player of the season award to @Zexy!
Zexy was fighting for control of the game immediately, got himself in a leader position on his tribe, even set up a whole town hall in his tribe chat where everyone reported to him where they searched in the safari (why the heck did you all agree to that?) and overall was very active and I really appreciate his effort.

Next award is for Hero of the Season, I feel this needs no explanation - it goes to @DawningWinds for pulling off clutch competition wins and idol plays and being the last remaining resistance to the East Province alliance. You played hard, congrats.

Next is Villain of the Season, this one is going to the player who most epitomized and deliberately played into the scheming villain role, and that's @RavenRaziel98 who gave this game so many great moments, the best of all watching in real time when he outed that he was lying to DawningWinds the entire game, not knowing Dawning had an idol. I was dying, I thought he had just sealed his own fate right there :eek:

I did not have THAT good of a game honestly, I barely did not even make it to the upper half quadrant, as #8 of 15 I am like average Joe incarnate

As for safaris, we did slightly lie in between Dawning and I early on but really played all of our cards open after we lost Fennec, I even told her about Jamie's idol (which I thought was part of the play with Minish to take out Raven at the time but apparently not ouch).

I did try to experiment how far you can get by being as honest and transparent as possible, and the answer is : not far enough

In any case, thanks for the title gentle, although I feel like the other two were much more deserved

Next is Villain of the Season, this one is going to the player who most epitomized and deliberately played into the scheming villain role, and that's @RavenRaziel98 who gave this game so many great moments, the best of all watching in real time when he outed that he was lying to DawningWinds the entire game, not knowing Dawning had an idol. I was dying, I thought he had just sealed his own fate right there :eek:
dastardly-and-muttley-in-their-flying-machines-dog-laugh.gif

Well, guess it's finally time for my holiday Canada trip ^^

DildoNewfoundland.jpg
Dildo_Sign_2019.jpg

I'd like to give Player of the Season to someone who was iconic to this game and who I feel made a large impact.
You were all great in your own way, and my decision was narrowed down to a few people - I considered the winner Minish, as well as Zexy, DawningWinds, RavenRaziel98 and ExLight
But ultimately I decided that I will give the player of the season award to @Zexy!
Zexy was fighting for control of the game immediately, got himself in a leader position on his tribe, even set up a whole town hall in his tribe chat where everyone reported to him where they searched in the safari (why the heck did you all agree to that?) and overall was very active and I really appreciate his effort.

Next award is for Hero of the Season, I feel this needs no explanation - it goes to @DawningWinds for pulling off clutch competition wins and idol plays and being the last remaining resistance to the East Province alliance. You played hard, congrats.

Robbed

I did not have THAT good of a game honestly, I barely did not even make it to the upper half quadrant, as #8 of 15 I am like average Joe incarnate

As for safaris, we did slightly lie in between Dawning and I early on but really played all of our cards open after we lost Fennec, I even told her about Jamie's idol (which I thought was part of the play with Minish to take out Raven at the time but apparently not ouch).

I did try to experiment how far you can get by being as honest and transparent as possible, and the answer is : not far enough

In any case, thanks for the title gentle, although I feel like the other two were much more deserved

I think you played well! You were certainly entertaining. Especially when you called Ex out in the inner circle chat. Lol. You had a big presence despite you placing 8th.

Now when is survivor round 2 or do we do brotherhood instead?
Survivor will return here one day.

Big Brother I'd rather host elsewhere since it's slower paced due to having two competitions each round. so if I host Big Brother I want to make sure everyone remembers to check the game often, and I think most people will be more likely to if it's on discord than here

Survivor will return here one day.

Big Brother I'd rather host elsewhere since it's slower paced due to having two competitions each round. so if I host Big Brother I want to make sure everyone remembers to check the game often, and I think most people will be more likely to if it's on discord than here
…..I never check discord….

looking forward to next season where i will win unanimously and get revenge on the east province for betraying me:p

in all seriousness, good game everyone! it was very fun and a good reintroduction to the war room for me. although i am a bit salty that i barely got beat out of the top 3, those who were the top 3 deserved to be there and this game taught me that i have to get better at ultimate tic tac toe

Nice Job Minish! And well done Ex and Raven for getting to the final!

Thanks Gentlefeather for running this! It was a really great way to ease me into the War Room and meet all of the great people here!

Looking forward to Survivor 2 where we might finally be able to decide who’s better at tiebreakers Me or Dawning!

looking forward to next season where i will win unanimously and get revenge on the east province for betraying me:p

in all seriousness, good game everyone! it was very fun and a good reintroduction to the war room for me. although i am a bit salty that i barely got beat out of the top 3, those who were the top 3 deserved to be there and this game taught me that i have to get better at ultimate tic tac toe
You did super well considering how much of a sneaky trio these are, kudos!

I can get the feeling, I really wanted Dawning and Jamie to be there too, but you all did your best against this unbreakable trio

Back
Top Bottom