• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden user appreciation thread

Very cute thread. I've been here for less than two months but I've already met people with whom I've shared interesting opinions and fun games, and I've also met users who are even more recent than me who are very nice. I will use this opportunity to say thank you, in alphabetical order:

@BigDocFan
@BlazingPyro77
@Bulbabrain
@Chidamari Sketch
@empoemperor
@Foxy Veez
@Ghost Diplocaulus
@Ghost girl
@goldenchimchar
@imaperson
@IndigoBlue
@KabutopsStudys
@KenzeyEevee
@Kung Fu Ferret
@Lightning Flame Blast
@Moyajaru
@Revolutionary Girl
@Skalesgon
@Squid-chan
@Tactician Karina
@TheGoldenDuck
@Torchic W.

Thanks to all of you for all the comments, all the games and all the reactions :bulbaLove:.

Very cute thread. I've been here for less than two months but I've already met people with whom I've shared interesting opinions and fun games, and I've also met users who are even more recent than me who are very nice. I will use this opportunity to say thank you, in alphabetical order:

@BigDocFan
@BlazingPyro77
@Bulbabrain
@Chidamari Sketch
@empoemperor
@Foxy Veez
@Ghost Diplocaulus
@Ghost girl
@goldenchimchar
@imaperson
@IndigoBlue
@KabutopsStudys
@KenzeyEevee
@Kung Fu Ferret
@Lightning Flame Blast
@Moyajaru
@Revolutionary Girl
@Skalesgon
@Squid-chan
@Tactician Karina
@TheGoldenDuck
@Torchic W.

Thanks to all of you for all the comments, all the games and all the reactions :bulbaLove:.
No Problem!

@BigDocFan
@BlazingPyro77
@Bulbabrain
@Chidamari Sketch
@empoemperor
@Foxy Veez
@Ghost Diplocaulus
@Ghost girl
@goldenchimchar
@imaperson
@IndigoBlue
@KabutopsStudys
@KenzeyEevee
@Kung Fu Ferret
@Lightning Flame Blast
@Moyajaru
@Revolutionary Girl
@Skalesgon
@Squid-chan
@Tactician Karina
@TheGoldenDuck
@Torchic W.

Aww, you're so sweet! :bulbaLove:

I didn't know that this thread existed! Super cool idea @WyndonCalling and you'll also be my first shoutout for being a wonderful discussion partner in the Bulbacasts, as well as being an all-around genuinely nice guy.

Shoutout to the other VG mods as well, but a special one to @Pyrax for sticking it through with me in VG these past couple years. it's been great to mod with you and I can't wait to keep it up.

Big shoutout to @HumanDawn for being a good sport in our mafia games and a great rival over the years we've played, even though you always seem to kick my ass. Same to you @Midorikawa .

Much love to @Caprizant , @Greece , @Cap'n Jack , @Meyneth , @Windchild , @Erdrick , @Truthseeker4449 , and others for being great friends to this day, even if they all aren't around on here a ton anymore.

And of course lastly a very special shoutout to @pokemoll , she knows why.

@BigDocFan
@BlazingPyro77
@Bulbabrain
@Chidamari Sketch
@empoemperor
@Foxy Veez
@Ghost Diplocaulus
@Ghost girl
@goldenchimchar
@imaperson
@IndigoBlue
@KabutopsStudys
@KenzeyEevee
@Kung Fu Ferret
@Lightning Flame Blast
@Moyajaru
@Revolutionary Girl
@Skalesgon
@Squid-chan
@Tactician Karina
@TheGoldenDuck
@Torchic W.

Thank you so much!

I don't know too many on these forums, but I'd certainly like to give a shout out to you, @EternalPokéFanGirl ! You've made me feel so welcome, and in the short time I've been here, you've been nothing but supportive!

Thank you so much!

I don't know too many on these forums, but I'd certainly like to give a shout out to you, @EternalPokéFanGirl ! You've made me feel so welcome, and in the short time I've been here, you've been nothing but supportive!
Aww! Thank you so much :bulbaLove:. It's always a pleasure to share Pokémon opinions with you and to read your wonderful headcanons :giggle:.

@BigDocFan
@BlazingPyro77
@Bulbabrain
@Chidamari Sketch
@empoemperor
@Foxy Veez
@Ghost Diplocaulus
@Ghost girl
@goldenchimchar
@imaperson
@IndigoBlue
@KabutopsStudys
@KenzeyEevee
@Kung Fu Ferret
@Lightning Flame Blast
@Moyajaru
@Revolutionary Girl
@Skalesgon
@Squid-chan
@Tactician Karina
@TheGoldenDuck
@Torchic W.

Wow, thanks! That was really nice of you to say!

@BigDocFan
@BlazingPyro77
@Bulbabrain
@Chidamari Sketch
@empoemperor
@Foxy Veez
@Ghost Diplocaulus
@Ghost girl
@goldenchimchar
@imaperson
@IndigoBlue
@KabutopsStudys
@KenzeyEevee
@Kung Fu Ferret
@Lightning Flame Blast
@Moyajaru
@Revolutionary Girl
@Skalesgon
@Squid-chan
@Tactician Karina
@TheGoldenDuck
@Torchic W.

Ahhhh thank you so much. I apreciate you too :bulbaLove: You've made me feel so welcome on this forum :)

@BigDocFan
@BlazingPyro77
@Bulbabrain
@Chidamari Sketch
@empoemperor
@Foxy Veez
@Ghost Diplocaulus
@Ghost girl
@goldenchimchar
@imaperson
@IndigoBlue
@KabutopsStudys
@KenzeyEevee
@Kung Fu Ferret
@Lightning Flame Blast
@Moyajaru
@Revolutionary Girl
@Skalesgon
@Squid-chan
@Tactician Karina
@TheGoldenDuck
@Torchic W.

thanks! :bulbaLove:

@swiftgallade46 and @prog rocker are some really nice higher-ups on this site who can put up their thoughts into words and come up with better arguments and counterarguments than I probably ever could.

@cricketlaxwolvesbandy and @skywaffles are users whom I haven't known for very long but have proven to be very sensible and nice people to be around with.

And @Lightning Flame Blast, @Skalesgon, and @TheGoldenDuck are users I've known for a bit longer, but are also very sensible and good company.

@WyndonCalling is one of the brightest people who have joined the forum in a while, and an overall awesome user.

I also adore @ii kanji's presence in the PokeAni section incredibly much. <3 We share a lot of the same opinions :enzap: Thank you for being around for so long!!

Also @Daren thank you so much for your kindness and mention, I really appreciate it. You're excellent and I really hope you will continue to stick around.

@WyndonCalling and @Sheep are indeed two very nice staff members to interact with.

@ii kanji, @Daren, and @Ghost Diplocaulus are very nice and sensible "regular" users who bring a lot of logical thinking and writing into the threads they visit. GD especially has impressed me with their ability to put thoughts into words.

And while he not may be as active here anymore as he used to be, I gotta give a shout-out to the one and only @MegaPod for being a great user in general.

Back
Top Bottom