• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden user appreciation thread

@Just a Torchic Thank you for getting the Staff AMA Thread going and being a fun presence around this site!

@TheGoldenDuck Thank you for having been someone to talk to. I know you sometimes have periods where you feel bad and just wanna leave this site for a while, but whatever the case, know that you're appreciated and you're always welcome here!

@Maniacal Engineer Thanks for everything you do on this site and thanks for being the Head Admin, it's been great being your Deputy. You're the best.

@Alola @Sheep @Hidden Mew @swiftgallade46 @G50 @Cresselia92 Thanks for keeping the Anime & Manga section in order. I know how hard it can be and you guys don't always get the recognition and appreciation you deserve. You guys volunteer to keep one of the busiest sections a welcome place for everyone and sometimes that can be really rough. But having worked alongside you and now as an observer, I know you're doing an absolutely fantastic job. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise or be discouraged by tough situations.

@LazySpy (and really anyone who responds to my status updates) Thanks for reading my status updates, wherever the emotional pendulum swings
Always happy to help if you need it.

Anyway, I feel like I can throw a few more users to my list.

So obviously you, @Just a Torchic for being fun to talk to in all the brief interactions we had, @Neo Blaze because I'm gratefull to you and you know why, @Hidden Mew ...
For your patience lol.

@Maniacal Engineer I forgot to mention you the last time, but I remember we had a lot of fun interactions in the past and I don't think I ever thanked you for... You probably know. Have I congratuled you on the promotion to a mod, though? If not then I do it now.

Last edited:
Ooh~ Can't believe I haven't found this thread until now, but here's a list of the users I appreciate~

To @ii kanji , @Enzo , @PkmnTrainerV , @skiittylalis , @Lightning Flame Blast , @Hidden Mew , @Daren , @Islander Princess and @Orchid , thank you for making discussion in the Anime and Manga forums engaging and fun! Many of your posts are all very insightful and provide unique perspectives on many different topics in regards to the anime. I've had a few discussions with some of you, and I must say, I enjoyed all of them! :bulbaLove:

A bit more specific ones:

@RetroPokeFan , thanks for being the very first to follow me~ I have a fun time reading your posts and may Pikachu fans unite! :whistle:;)

@ii kanji for being a very memorable and all around enjoyable person to talk to! I always loved your pure passion for Team Rocket, and it was always admirable at how insightful all your posts are. :bulbaLove:

@Daren , along with a good-natured sense of humor that always seems to lighten up moods in threads(for instance, the Suspect Pikachu thread:LOL:. Y'all know what I'm talking about;)) and I've come to notice that in all my attempts at starting a conversation about Ash's Pikachu are always indulged in by you specifically. I was almost regretting posting the post about, uh, stockholm syndrome(eheh...)until you actively engaged with me. :p

@FinnishPokéFan92 and @swiftgallade46 , I've come to notice that your opinions often seem to be of the minority in these forums, but no matter what, you keep fighting for them, bringing up very good points as you do so. That's pretty admirable, if I do say so myself, so keep fighting~! ;)

@Ghost Diplocaulus for more enjoyable posts~ Have I mentioned I love your avatar? And your avatar line thingy(DETROIT SMASH! :LOL:)? I think I did, but eh, I'm saying it again. :bulbaLove:

Hm, there's a lot of people to thank, huh...I swear, if I tried doing this on other sites, I'd probably only have like four notable users to appreciate cause...I dunno...

@Beth Pavell for reviewing the sample of my story! I really appreciated the feedback you gave immensely, and honestly? It was a much needed reminder of my weakness in stories: pacing. So, really, I really appreciated your review. :bulbaLove:

Same with @System Error for reviewing not one but TWO of my stories! A one-shot and my actual two-chapter long story...ooh, you gave really good feedback, let me tell you that. ;):bulbaLove:

@MysteryFalls , @skywaffles , @empoemperor , @KrspaceT , @EternalPokéFanGirl , @dawn dusk , @Just a Torchic , and, uh...(oh geez, there's a lotta people to thank...)thank you all for making Fun and Games..fun! :LOL: I loved some of the back and forth done on certain threads, and I still remember some of them word for word due to the absolute hilarity that happens there.

@Enzo for showing your passion for Sinnoh! I always loved that! (Plus, some of your posts are super funny and make me laugh.) :bulbaLove:

Don't think I missed anyone...so, thank you all! *Bows dramatically* For making these forums really amazing~! :bulbaLove::bulbaLove::bulbaLove:

Last edited:
I've enjoyed my time here, and it's all thanks to these people:
@skywaffles and @EternalPokéFanGirl I probably consider y'all my best friends on this site. @Jyo Rose and @BigDocFan, y'all are also a constant presence in F&G, which is really the only place I hang out. @MysteryFalls @Champion1 @DawningWinds @dawn dusk @Chidamari Sketch @GrookeyFan77 All of y'all are fun to play forum games with.

It's been a hot minute since I've played in a mafia game, and I missed the last one, but shoutout to these amazing people from TWR anyway:
@ExLight @Calvinッ @Max1996 @ZinnLav @MegaPod @TheCapsFan @Death Meta Apres Midi @Grande Homme @Jeff Peak Passenger

And because he deserves his own line, thanks to @Maniacal Engineer for existing.

Some users I've mentioned, but deserve another one.

@empoemperor @Tactician Karina @Rainfall @Ryker101 @Mewthree/ミュウスリー @Orchid @Just a Torchic @EternalPokéFanGirl @Fan of Jarrus @Champion1 @Chevywolf30 @MysteryFalls @Lightning Flame Blast @LazySpy @Daren @dawn dusk @TheGoldenDuck @Mr. MoonStone
Thank you all for being supportive during my freak out I had last thursday. I appreciate it all. And for just, overall being good people who are fun to talk with.
@Neyo I laugh at almost EVERY ONE OF YOUR POSTS!!! You da best dude. #KeepSWBFAlive (cringey hashtag oof)

Last edited:
@LazySpy
Thank you all for being supportive during my freak out I had last thursday. I appreciate it all. And for just, overall being good people who are fun to talk with.
I've said before and I will keep saying it: If you or anyone feel like they need someone to talk to, I'll try my best to be available and provide a listening ear.

Back
Top Bottom