• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden user appreciation thread

Shoutout to @beryllium! You've been doing a great job on staff, and you're also in general just... super cool to talk to????

Also @Teebs96 and @sleepwick you guys are also a lot of fun to talk to about ships and fankid and stuff ahhhhhhhh

@Fitzy3386 You've been super supportive of me and I just gotta say... thank you.

@silurica @lisianthus You two have been so helpful with Japanese and other language stuff and ahhhhhhh I love talking to you so much you are the MVPs

@bluesidra My writing fren and general fren!!!

@DigitalGen6 honestly, i was a bit intimidated that i was recognized for my wordgirl fanworks when i joined, but i cant thank you enough for how welcomed you made me feel when i first joined! i hope i can be more active so we can be better friends because you seem really fun to talk to!
Thanks! ^^ And I hope so, too! (I’m gonna start writing WordGirl fanfics again lol) And you’re one of my favorite artists on here and Tumblr, you’re such a cool person : )

@Zexy @lisianthus @toastghost @Chidamari Sketch Thank you all for being such cool people, helping me to navigate my way through this site, reminding me of rules of stuff in Fun and Games when I forget them, and lots of other amazing things
@Catz Like the others, you’re an awesome person and thank you for noticing that meme I made back in August or something (Y’know, the one with the Dedede hammer)
@Orchid @c la fet Both of you have inspired me to start drawing again, and I thank you for that

All in all, I thank everyone here for being such amazing users and supporting me and such ^^

Last edited:
cracks knuckles now that i've spent a little longer here, i have more people i want to thank/compliment/give shoutouts to! because!! why not!!! you know?

- @JamieIsBored - first of all. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! i am so proud of you + great job + you deserve it + ratio
you're both an extremely skilled player and host in twr and i love every minute i spend chilling with you. and you have goated taste in games. so there
  • @Blanc - HELLO BLANC i love you you're the best and like. the nicest person in the world (all of the nicest people in the world are here it's nuts) and it's just so. GREAT when you're around (words i dont words help me). so anyway i appreciate you
  • @lisianthus - BEST TRAINER!! lisia you are so cool and nice and funny and helpful and the absolute best to talk to it's unreal, you are seriously just Awesome tm. so really. thank you for all you do.
  • @Torchic W. Pip - the writer of all time + the taste of all time + the personality of all time + double ratio
seriously i get excited when i see you. not only are you just such a skilled writer but you're fun asf to speak with and generally just an extremely cool person all around
  • @Catz - YOU ARE SO TALENTED FR. and incredibly friendly and easy to get along with and so very kind and supportive no matter what, a true friend to the very end.
  • @Maniacal Engineer - hi i don't know when you'll see this but you're super cool and absolutely hilarious and talkin with you always cheers me up within minutes. you truly are a magnificent entertainer, and this place is so much better with you around.
  • @Pikochu - we may not have been talking formally for very long, but i know enough to say that you're SUPER cool and one of the kindest people i've ever met, and i really really look forward to working with you ^^
  • @TheCapsFan - other Extremely Cool Person, awesome contributor, and generally very neato person. also, come on, chikorita. how am i not supposed to like someone whose favorite pokemon is chikorita?!
  • @Sheep - you're so positive and kind and i do not exaggerate when i say that it is people like you who are the ones that truly make the world a better place. you're highly pleasant and just...,, awesome,, and i am forever grateful for your presence here.
  • @WyndonCalling - THE FUNNY PINSIR MAN FROM STAFF DISCORD!! and highly skilled social media coordinator! you're funny and fun and have this... aura of coolness about you. i like you. you're awesome.
  • @EternalPokéFanGirl - another supersupersuper kind person who absolutely rocks at her job - i think you're exemplary, and just a really likable person to boot. and thank you also for all the happy memories in f&g, i always love seeing you there. (oh, and also for the good taste in anime.)
  • @colours - the whole. package. sweet, funny, very supportive, just a fantastic user and person. i love working with you like nothing else, and my gratitude for your kindness and patience with me flows endlessly, as does the respect i have for you.
  • @Enzap and @dig - i know you two are really as busy as could be but i'm so grateful for you as well. thank you so much for the warm welcome and support and THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU for all it is you do for this site. absolutely excellent people and knowing you is a true honor.
  • @DawningWinds - a terrific artist, mafia player, staff member, and human being. i genuinely feel like you have infinite likable qualities and you truly add something special to everything you work with. also you're hilarious. i love hearing you talk.
  • @Calvinッ - another sss+ tier twr regular, and every interaction i have with you is just... good vibes! you're so much fun and so friendly and i love seeing you around. i think you're just like. really really great
  • @Fitzy3386 - THE FUNNY BUNEARY MAN FROM BULBA DISCORD!! no, seriously, not only are you really funny, but you're truly caring as well as being a Possessor of Good Taste and a super hardworking guy. and for all of this, i appreciate you.
  • @Arylett Charnoa - your posts are always extraordinarily pleasing to read. you're such a thoughtful as well as genuinely kind person and i find that to be really admirable. and you have the best fakemon, no cap.
  • @Lone_Garurumon - a fellow member of the Good Taste Gang and super awesome guy. you really brighten up this place and seeing you around is just great. YOU are great.
  • and to Catz, Orchid, toastghost, ZekromMahDad, Annaki, and Torchic W. Pip once more for mentioning/pinging me. I, too, appreciate all of you.

and of course, everyone else who received a ping last time. you guys rock. keep being you.

I’ve already told you this, but @lisianthus thank you for welcoming me to the forums and helping me get settled!

Thanks to @beryllium for discussing characters and generally being around the forums in the same places as me and giving me someone to talk to here

Thanks to @Torchic W. Pip for letting me talk about my pokeverse to you!

Thanks to @JamieIsBored to running the devils place game in the war room! It’s been pretty fun (even though I’m just a sub and I’m losing)

Thanks to @Itsjustmudkipz to being a generally great friend both irl and here and being the one person irl who will actively listen to me talk about my pokeverse and is genuinely invested in the characters and everything :bulbaLove:

Edit: I’m so sorry that I momentarily forgot about you but thanks to @DigitalGen6 for being a nice person I like seeing in my alerts and around the forums!

another edit: I’m saying a lot, but thanks to @Orchid for the great art and sig you made for me, thanks to @Viridian Beedrill for actually replying to my blog, to @Blanc for generally being here in the forums, and @Catz for being a newfound “friend” (I’m just not really sure if this level of interaction would be called a friend, but I’m pretty sure it’s somewhere there)

Last edited:
i um i uhhhhhh i have appreciations? to give? I'm bad at putting things into words so I might sound messy and incoherent here but, whatever
@beryllium - AXL FANS!! i know it seems kinda weird to make such a big deal out of just liking the same character as another person, but it honestly means so much to finally find someone who appreciates my biggest (unpopular) comfort character as much as i do. i think the first direct interaction we had was when you recognized my Axl avi and i immediately knew you were cool because of it - also you are just a cool person overall, immaculate vibes (y)
@Orchid - S tier artist + S tier cool dude, i always like seeing you around! you are easily one of the most iconic artists here, it's always a good day when oki posts art (also Zero fans!! S tier taste too what the heck)
@Blanc - thank you for your kind words and support, i appreciate it more than i can reasonably articulate - i'm glad i can call you a friend c:
@Catz - thank you for validating my love of edgy Sonic music (i may or may not be listening to All Hail Shadow right now as i write this), sometimes i get a bit self-conscious about my taste in music so it's good to know someone likes the same things i do lol
@framefinity! - Kirby W, Splatoon W, Sonic W, Deltarune W, you have good taste everywhere. very cool and based
@InfiniteBakuphoon - you seem very wise and insightful, i always value what you have to say - it sounds odd to say but you're kinda like a comforting presence here :chansey:
@Dreary_Rowlet and @endlessBravado - i have to shoutout y'all's character design work specifically, your designs are so cool and creative and i'm always impressed by what you come up with - mega respect for both of you
@Viridian Beedrill - Mega Man fans :yay: your characters are also really cool, and i'm a fan of your worldbuilding too, it's neat seeing the stories and stuff that goes into your characters and artwork

also shoutout to @Tactician Karina, @Volphied, and the other regulars in the VGM thread, i always like seeing everyone's insights and picking up cool new music that i might never have found otherwise.

and finally, to all my fellow artists - you guys are awesome!! i can't mention everyone since there's so many of you, but it's been so much fun seeing all the new artists show up these past few months, you all bring something unique to the art gallery and it's always cool seeing what you make :enzap:

Decided I’d do another one now that I’ve been here a bit longer (like a few weeks… lol)

@Hiimhereandboredtalktome my irl friend who joined. Yay you’re here good friend

@framefinity! and @Queen Of Space for being my online friends

@Itsjustmudkipz again for being good irl friend

literally everyone from last time! And literally anyone who actually reads my blog or looks at my art lol!

i feel like I’m forgetting some people but I love you all!

LOL i feel as though i always end up coming back here. . . in my defense there are a lot of people here to appreciate!!!

• @Pigrider09 have i seriously never tagged you here before?! if so, that's such a crime; you're fun, funny, and your boisterous personality is always such a delight to interact with in F+G. RM wouldn't be half the thread it is without you (and you in general are just wonderful) and i am so glad you're here.
  • @mastermind lissi -- you're so damn cool!! you're such a kind and welcoming presence everywhere you go, and you've truly cemented yourself as a cornerstone of these forums; i'm incredibly grateful to call you a friend. <3
  • @Dubious Disc have i not mentioned you either?! how!!!?? ToT but yes!! you're incredibly cool and chill and have chronically good taste and it is always such a pleasure to speak with you. very much a person i hold in high regard; keep being awesome!!
  • @StormyStinger, you're (imo) the most talented breath of fresh air we've seen in TWR for a while now (i am never forgetting pkmn spinoffs mafia lmao), and i love your general levelheadedness and chill vibes. super duper glad you came here, and i hope to see you around for a long time yet!
  • @ExLight and @Quasar_Catfish: 1. nagito rights 5ever!! you're absolutely hilarious and a blast to play and make fun of modern gief mains with. thank you so much for your contributions to TWR, you do not go unappreciated. 2. you too are hilarious, and hanging with you is just so calming for some reason or another: you're a very kind and supportive person, and i'm grateful you arrived here (and that you gave my sibling a yu-gi-oh buddy). you both rock; here's to plenty more games (and victories) together!
  • @Divergent - i know we met very recently but i wanted to say that you're such a sweet and positive guy, and i adore the ambience you bring with you; thank you for such a positive presence!!

i'm sure i'm unfortunately forgetting a few people ;w; but i definitely felt the need to get these all out there... and of course, a shoutout to anyone and everyone i've mentioned before (especially my siblings @DawningWinds and @Maniacal Engineer!! this goblin loves you!!) - you're all very important to me, many hugs to each of you! (if you like hugs, anyway)

Why haven’t I posted here! I like so many of you guys! Here are some awesome people:

• @toastghost you’re like the coolest dude ever. You were really nice to me when I first joined, and still are very nice.
  • @Sobblefan thanks for being a very nice fellow Minecraft fan
  • @guzmania I feel like you breathed new life into the f&g section… and what do you mean you also are amazing at posting in other sections? Yeah I feel like me being so active is thanks to you. It just feels like you make every thread better.
  • @mastermind lissi same for you Lissi, you make most threads you’re in so much better. Also your art is great.
  • @DawningWinds thanks for changing the RM thread title to have my name. Very epic.

@toastghost you're a pretty awesome dude. I know we haven't talked much but I think you're really cool and I'm glad I got to know you a little better through the discord server we're both in.

@mastermind lissi I love seeing you around the forums, you're just really nice to talk to and do stuff with, and you really feel like a significant part of the forums.

@guzmania + @Hydrogenium you two are really chill with a welcoming attitude whenever I talk to you, and I'm glad I can feel safe sharing more personal things with you. With an exceptional reputation here, you two are giving so much to the forums and being super active, especially in the moderation department -- keep up the great work

@Welkamo you're a great friend who I can share my writing ideas with, and just be open with in general. Bouncing around ideas or just hanging out with you is always fun.

@xXSkylorXx + @Queen Of Space of course I have to address my lovely girlfriends. You two are some of the most important people in my life, and I wouldn't change that for anything in the world. I'm genuinely glad to have built a relationship together with you <3

Uhh I feel like doing a third one let’s go! (Sorry if I’ve pinged you before I’m pinging everyone I think of)

• @Itsjustmudkipz BEST FRIENDD YOURE WONDERFUL AND GREAT AND UHHH COMPLIMENTS ARE HARD BUT YOU KNOW ME WELL ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT I MEAN AND YOURE GREAT AND FRIEND AND YES
  • @Marshmallowmao OTHER BEST FRIENDDD YOURE ALSO WONDERFUL AND GREAT AND IDK WHEN YOURE GONNA LOG INTO BULBA AND SEE THIS NEXT BUT YOURE GREAT (also. You don’t need another Stanley dupeeee don’t listen to the little kids)
  • @guzmania youre a really cool person with a great taste in everything and I’m happy to be your friend!!
  • @p4ralell youre one of the first friends I made here and you’re also a really cool person I’m happy to have as a friend and yea!!!! (Sorry I am very bad at making compliments without being repetitive)
  • @Queen Of Space @xXSkylorXx @toastghost @Catz THE ABOVE TWO APPLY TO YOU TOO AND EVERYONE IS ALWAYS REALLY FUN TO TALK TO (sorry for putting you all in one line it’s just that otherwise I’d be saying the same thing over and over again)
  • @JamieIsBored you’re a cool person I really like playing mafia with! You’ve helped me as mafia and town and I think you’re one of the people who’ve helped me improve in mafia! (And I’m excited to maybe cohost that game with you soon!) you also hosted the first mafia and non mafia games I was in so you’re definitely one of the people who welcomed me to TWR in a way!
  • @Maniacal Engineer your streams are genuinely very funny and really fun to watch and be in the chat in!! You’re a cool and funny person yourself too!
  • @ExLight @RavenRaziel98 @Midorikawa my “family”! (for anyone not in TWR it’s basically a joke that we’re a family and everything) playing mafia with and/or hosted by you is always really fun and you make the war room a really nice corner of bulba! (This applies to all TWR regulars cause I’m not pinging you all) (and @Elieson the two (one and a half?) games I’ve played with you have been really fun and you seem like a cool person!
Sorry if I forgot anyone or if anyone didn’t want to be pinged or if I got really repetitive I just really love (platonically) everyone and bulba as a whole!!

i did not know this was a thing soooo
@mastermind lissi YOU ARE AMAZING AND FUNNY AND YOU ARE A GREAT FRIEND
@Itsjustmudkipz BASICALLY THE SAME THING BUT I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCHHHH VIST US AGAIN
and to all the people I talk to on here YOU ARE ALL SO AMAZING AND MAKE FORUMS SUCH A GREAT PLACE and it nice to be able to enjoy Pokémon and Taylor Swift here

hope you don't mind this but i just noticed this thread a day or two ago so i wanted to share my appreciation for the wonderful @lisianthus ... we have only been talking a few months but somehow it feels much longer to me? and i can't express enough how much i enjoy talking to you. you are very very fun to talk to and easy too where i often have trouble with other people which i really appreciate! it always makes me very happy whenever random messages or pictures or whatever turn into long convos. (the first time you sent me a random anecdote about your day was i think the first time i recognized we were actually Friends and i was immeasurably happy when i realized...) i also think you are an amazingly kind and hardworking and courageous and lots of other positive adjectives and i say this with my whole entire heart..... i am very glad we got to talking and i think i am very fortunate to know you, i appreciate you very very much (and again i hope you don't mind this lol)!!!! i want to say more but i'll contain myself i think... i just wanted to get a bit out there

Back
Top Bottom