• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Bulbagarden webmaster interviewed in Australian magazine: Archaic discusses history o

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Bulbagarden webmaster interviewed in Australian magazine: Archaic discusses history of Pokémon ...

This month's issue of Hyper Magazine, an Australian gaming magazine, features an interview with Bulbagarden webmaster Liam Pomfret, also known as Archaic.

Read more on Bulbanews

Kalavinka

Something about magnets
Reaction score
Re: Bulbagarden webmaster interviewed in Australian magazine: Archaic discusses histo

Speaking of Australian gaming magazines, does anyone remember GBA World/Total Gamer/Nintendo Gamer? It was fun while it still lasted :-(

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
Re: Bulbagarden webmaster interviewed in Australian magazine: Archaic discusses histo

*not available on line*
*pouts at being British*

Pretty cool to be interviewed by a magazine though. Usually only celebrities get that treatment. But to be fair, Bulbagarden probably attracts more attention on the web than an article about Katie Price does in UK papers.

Shiny Staraptor

needs a new avatar
Reaction score

*not available on line*
*pouts at being British*

Pretty cool to be interviewed by a magazine though. Usually only celebrities get that treatment. But to be fair, Bulbagarden probably attracts more attention on the web than an article about Katie Price does in UK papers.
Well said >:)

Wow, interviewed by a magazine? Nice.

Archaic

黒い王様
Reaction score

We are currently seeing if we can get a few free copies of the magazine to give away. We'll keep you posted.

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

If you can, you could possibly sign one, and auction it to raise money for something.

Our Wasted Years

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score

If you can, you could possibly sign one, and auction it to raise money for something.
Yeah and it will sell for

ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

But um, yeah sucks I can't read it. Really interested what the questions and stuff were.

Archaic

黒い王様
Reaction score

Since they would be delivered to my home address for me to send out, I can sign all of them.

kieshara

Aura is with me
Reaction score

Since they would be delivered to my home address for me to send out, I can sign all of them.

wish i could get that magazine... but i haven't seen it in our shops here in south africa...

Ranger Jack Walker

Not a Power Ranger
Reaction score

DAmn I can't read it. :-(

Must be Awesome though.

Lilac

you took too long now you're candys gone
Reaction score

Speaking of Australian gaming magazines, does anyone remember GBA World/Total Gamer/Nintendo Gamer? It was fun while it still lasted :-(
i saw an ad for it with mario
They Should Do A DS World Afterwards

Netto Azure

«The Ashen Knight»
Reaction score

Can we get transcripts at least? :p

Serebii

Reaction score

Erm, this is a bit of shameful self promotion. I've been interviewed for and written for countless magazines and I don't go around spreading it. I'm not saying that you didn't earn it, I'm saying that publicising it like crazy like this is an egocentric thing to do, and this is coming from me...a man with an ego the size of a galaxy.

This sort of shameless selfpromotion is not befitting a site of this calibre nor the webmaster of it.

Last edited:

empoleon dynamite

Retired Mod
Reaction score

Jealous much?

Archaic didn't write the article anyway, not that there's anything wrong with it.

Azure Butterfly

Super Nerd
Reaction score

Erm, this is a bit of shameful self promotion. I've been interviewed for and written for countless magazines and I don't go around spreading it. I'm not saying that you didn't earn it, I'm saying that publicising it like crazy like this is an egocentric thing to do, and this is coming from me...a man with an ego the size of a galaxy.

This sort of shameless selfpromotion is not befitting a site of this calibre nor the webmaster of it.
He's not posting it on every page on the forum.

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

To be fair, the article was written by RexRacer, not Archaic.

Still, at least at one point, everyone deserves 15 minutes of fame =3

Outcast

Perfect Nonsense
Reaction score

Congradulations, Archiac! Too bad I can't read the interview, I'm sure it was great though.

Serebii

Reaction score

Jealous much?

Archaic didn't write the article anyway, not that there's anything wrong with it.
How is it jealousy? Did you not read my post?

Outcast

Perfect Nonsense
Reaction score

How is it jealousy? Did you not read my post?
I don't think posting one thread isn't publicizing like crazy.

Serebii

Reaction score

A thread no. The frontpage of one of the most popular Pokémon related sites, it's sure getting there.