• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden webmaster interviewed in Australian magazine: Archaic discusses history o

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Bulbagarden webmaster interviewed in Australian magazine: Archaic discusses history of Pokémon ...

This month's issue of Hyper Magazine, an Australian gaming magazine, features an interview with Bulbagarden webmaster Liam Pomfret, also known as Archaic.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Bulbagarden webmaster interviewed in Australian magazine: Archaic discusses histo

Speaking of Australian gaming magazines, does anyone remember GBA World/Total Gamer/Nintendo Gamer? It was fun while it still lasted :-(

Re: Bulbagarden webmaster interviewed in Australian magazine: Archaic discusses histo

*not available on line*
*pouts at being British*

Pretty cool to be interviewed by a magazine though. Usually only celebrities get that treatment. But to be fair, Bulbagarden probably attracts more attention on the web than an article about Katie Price does in UK papers.

*not available on line*
*pouts at being British*

Pretty cool to be interviewed by a magazine though. Usually only celebrities get that treatment. But to be fair, Bulbagarden probably attracts more attention on the web than an article about Katie Price does in UK papers.

Well said >:)

Wow, interviewed by a magazine? Nice.

If you can, you could possibly sign one, and auction it to raise money for something.

If you can, you could possibly sign one, and auction it to raise money for something.

Yeah and it will sell for

4jXJb.jpg

ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

But um, yeah sucks I can't read it. Really interested what the questions and stuff were.

Since they would be delivered to my home address for me to send out, I can sign all of them.

wish i could get that magazine... but i haven't seen it in our shops here in south africa...

DAmn I can't read it. :-(

Must be Awesome though.

Speaking of Australian gaming magazines, does anyone remember GBA World/Total Gamer/Nintendo Gamer? It was fun while it still lasted :-(

i saw an ad for it with mario
They Should Do A DS World Afterwards

Can we get transcripts at least? :p

Erm, this is a bit of shameful self promotion. I've been interviewed for and written for countless magazines and I don't go around spreading it. I'm not saying that you didn't earn it, I'm saying that publicising it like crazy like this is an egocentric thing to do, and this is coming from me...a man with an ego the size of a galaxy.

This sort of shameless selfpromotion is not befitting a site of this calibre nor the webmaster of it.

Last edited:

Jealous much?

Archaic didn't write the article anyway, not that there's anything wrong with it.

Erm, this is a bit of shameful self promotion. I've been interviewed for and written for countless magazines and I don't go around spreading it. I'm not saying that you didn't earn it, I'm saying that publicising it like crazy like this is an egocentric thing to do, and this is coming from me...a man with an ego the size of a galaxy.

This sort of shameless selfpromotion is not befitting a site of this calibre nor the webmaster of it.

He's not posting it on every page on the forum.

To be fair, the article was written by RexRacer, not Archaic.

Still, at least at one point, everyone deserves 15 minutes of fame =3

Congradulations, Archiac! Too bad I can't read the interview, I'm sure it was great though.

Jealous much?

Archaic didn't write the article anyway, not that there's anything wrong with it.
How is it jealousy? Did you not read my post?

How is it jealousy? Did you not read my post?

I don't think posting one thread isn't publicizing like crazy.

A thread no. The frontpage of one of the most popular Pokémon related sites, it's sure getting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom