• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Bulbagarden webmaster missing after immigration flub: Where's Archaic?

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Bulbagarden webmaster missing after immigration flub: Where's Archaic?

Bulbagarden webmaster Archaic reported missing in Canada after being deported there due to a computer error in Australian Immigration computers.

Read more on Bulbanews

bonsoir je m'appelle lafayette
Reaction score
I hope Archaic is found soon. D:

That's a nice picture of Archaic and Kasumi, by the way…

Last edited:
Gather round, people, I'll tell you a story
Reaction score
Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if this was just Figgy staging an elaborate coup d'etat :p

Amphibious Friend
Reaction score
At least he's in place with such friendly people.

The Insane Detective
Reaction score
It'll be fine, people. He has a tracking device, so he won't get too far.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Archaic is being held responsible for the impostor I saw on this forum using a horrible shot of me as their avatar. It didn't capture my beauty at all. Absolutely horrific.

He will be released in a few days, but I have contacted the internet leaders and they will be shutting down this forum in 24 hours.

Monoceros
Reaction score
As long as that collar's working, things will be fine. Chillax, guys. XD
he's just rightfully confused over bagged milk
We have that here in Wisconsin, too. And yeah, it is a bit weird but it tastes fine. :lol:

The one once known as Alphaphlare
Reaction score
He's probably on cool adventures the lucky **** **** ** ** on a taco **** **** ** *** with a side *** **** *** hamster cheese.

01001000 01001001
Reaction score
Ay, I'm Canadian for some reasun, ay. May-bay it's my grammer or it's Ay-pril Fools Day, ay? I like thy May-ple Garden forums, and this should be-ay the next step into our Pok-ay-mon knowledge, ay?