• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden, What's Your Gender? READ FIRST POST

Your gender?

• Male

Votes: 350 62.4%
  • Female

Votes: 210 37.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Shemale. :'D
I'm more or less into the franchise because of my brother's influence getting to me before my mother's did.

I'm a girl though due to how quiet I am about my gender on some forums, some people think I'm male.lol

I'm a girl, but I like playing as a guy more in most games for some reason...

Female here! Actually, it's not too hard for me to get suspiciously obsessed with male anime characters, kind of like having a crush (Just look at my username).

We could have sworn we had answered this question before but we are venom ... I mean male.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom